ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

Too Tall

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, sorry, I thought it would be in the FAQ so I didn't know where to look when I couldn't find it there.

944323[/snapback]

No doubt it will appear in the FAQ at some point but there's definitely a full list of what is included in the gold tickets on the event detail webpages for the events. :unsure:

I noticed it says that Northern Irish and Scottish currency aren't legal tender in England, but what about the Euro? I intend on changing my euro to sterling but if I somehow forgot, or didn't convert enough would the euro be accepted?

944363[/snapback]

I very much doubt it but no doubt Too Tall will come to te rescue with an answer. :blink:

• Showmasters Admin
I noticed it says that Northern Irish and Scottish currency aren't legal tender in England, but what about the Euro? I intend on changing my euro to sterling but if I somehow forgot, or didn't convert enough would the euro be accepted?

944363[/snapback]

Sorry but the Euro is not legal tender in the UK. Some shops (John Lewis) do take them.

The whole conversion thing would be a nightmare. Sorry you'll need UK pounds. There are currency exchange places in the area, you should be fine.

• Showmasters Admin
How much are gold passes and does this vary according to each event?

944294[/snapback]

If you look at "What are gold passes and how do I get one?" in section one there is a link to the SM on-line shop. That has the price, it's £175.

I'll add the price to the FAQ though.

They are all £175 now, at previous MK events they were slightly higher.

Thanks for letting me know. I think I'll pass as that's more than I was intending spending for the whole weekend!

945148[/snapback]

Make sure you get there early enough if you want all 3 main guests. Plus any more that will be announced.

It is a matter of affordability really as if everyone could justify it in terms of finance everyone would have one.

I have got one simply because it means I stay a night less down in London, minus the £10 entry fee for early bird, so £175 is closer to the £100 mark after all the extras, which I would pay.n Plus the free autos and goody bag etc........

Just hope the big 3 guests all turn up and dont do a Val Kilmer on us.:blink:

Thanks for letting me know. I think I'll pass as that's more than I was intending spending for the whole weekend!

945148[/snapback]

Make sure you get there early enough if you want all 3 main guests. Plus any more that will be announced.

It is a matter of affordability really as if everyone could justify it in terms of finance everyone would have one.

I have got one simply because it means I stay a night less down in London, minus the £10 entry fee for early bird, so £175 is closer to the £100 mark after all the extras, which I would pay.n Plus the free autos and goody bag etc........

Just hope the big 3 guests all turn up and dont do a Val Kilmer on us.:uhoh:

945186[/snapback]

Val turned up he just didn't come out to do the signing because he was made aware by his agent as his stalker was there and didn't want to risk his family.

• Showmasters Admin

945186[/snapback]

Val turned up he just didn't come out to do the signing because he was made aware by his agent as his stalker was there and didn't want to risk his family.

945187[/snapback]

That is the only time that's happened. I don't think it's likely to happen this time. There can be cancellations. Let's just hope there isn't.

945186[/snapback]

945187[/snapback]

That is the only time that's happened. I don't think it's likely to happen this time. There can be cancellations. Let's just hope there isn't.

945189[/snapback]

We live in hope... live in hope...

• 2 weeks later...

It still seems to be possible to purcase Gold Passes. Will the option be removed when the Gold Passes sell out or will potentiel buyers have to wait and find out that they didn't get the Gold Pass after they placed an order?

I am wondering because the option also seems open for the Collectormania Gold Passes and that event is just around the corner. But I find it odd if I can place an order for a Gold Pass only to find out, that they have sold out.

- Not that that is the case. I am just thinking, considering, planning...wondering. :YAHOO:

It still seems to be possible to purcase Gold Passes. Will the option be removed when the Gold Passes sell out or will potentiel buyers have to wait and find out that they didn't get the Gold Pass after they placed an order?

I am wondering because the option also seems open for the Collectormania Gold Passes and that event is just around the corner. But I find it odd if I can place an order for a Gold Pass only to find out, that they have sold out.

- Not that that is the case. I am just thinking, considering, planning...wondering. :YAHOO:

952491[/snapback]

Good question. Your best bet is to contact Showmasters by email or phone regarding this as they are the ones who maintain the shop and will be able to let you know if there are any still available.

952491[/snapback]

Gold passes are sold up to two weeks before the event, if they don't sell out before. So the Collectormania 9 passes will be taken off sale in about 10 days.

• Showmasters Admin

- Not that that is the case. I am just thinking, considering, planning...wondering. :D

952491[/snapback]

Gold passes are sold up to two weeks before the event, if they don't sell out before. So the Collectormania 9 passes will be taken off sale in about 10 days.

952504[/snapback]

QS is right again. I'm going to get bored of saying that soon ;)

SM have said that once they are sold out they will be removed from sale. So if they are still for sale on the shop, they are still available.

QS is right again. I'm going to get bored of saying that soon  ;)

952637[/snapback]

Maybe I should just simply put this in my signature?

;):D

952643[/snapback]

You know what will happen. As soon as you do you'll get something wrong ;) Mwahahahah

You know what will happen. As soon as you do you'll get something wrong  :D Mwahahahah

952647[/snapback]

Yeah, like the next set of questions by our almighty Quizmaster. ;)

952663[/snapback]

If I've got any of those autographs I'll kick myself as I don't recognise any of them.

Sorry, went off topic. ;)

I have a Gold Pass, but I'm going with a group of girls who will have Early Bird tickets. If I understand correctly, I can join the signing queue with them if they have VTs but I don't, is that right?