3. R4wly97

General Chat

Come on Daniel Craig
  4. R4wly97

General Chat

Norfolk
  5. BasG

LFCC Pre-order = arrived!

This could have been the case. It was labelled on the reverse as well.
  6. The Friendly Dalek

Movie Title Game

Spaceballs
  7. antonio2212

Guest Suggestions

Can you try and get any of these celebrities please showmasters. Cobra Kai- Jacob Bertrand, Ralph machio ,Martin kove Horror- tobin bell, Doug Bradley, Brad dourif Back to the future- Michael j fox, Christopher lloyd Doctor who- Matt Smith
  8. Raylenth

General Chat

I'm currently watching brave Le Chiffre battle to defend himself from that horrible criminal James Bond. Come on Le Chiffre.
  9. Raylenth

Autographs acquired in 2019

What's with all you men getting your wood signed? Very nice though.
  10. Ravogd

Autographs acquired in 2019

Very happy with how this is shaping up now with Katy Manning (love how Katy added the wee face above the word "chess") and John Levene added today. Panicking now for the remaining classic series companions as I'm really getting low on space. Much as it would pain me I might remove Julien Glover to create room as he breaks my self imposed rule of classic Doctors and companions only (with an exception for Davros). It was a rush of blood to the head when I met him one year and had the board for others to sign.
  11. Ravogd

Show off your stuff :)

Now with added Katy Speaking of Katy. She was incredible today. Took lesser granddaughter to the smaller con after greater granddaughter went to London and Katy clocked her straight away (dressed as Belle) and came right up to us before she'd even got to her desk (notice she is still carrying her coat). She did this another 2-3 times while we were in the queue coming out in-between signings to see Chloe again. It was amazing. I've met her many times and she never ceases to impress me with her energy and enthusiasm for the fans.
  12. The Friendly Dalek

Guest Suggestions 2020

John Travolta Rosa Salazar John DiMaggio The Doctors MCU Horror
  13. Peter Capaldi Fan

General Chat

The floof has gone! When I first saw this on the internet was concerned he was ill. Fortunately it's for his next acting project.
  14. DA_PAUL

Show off your stuff :)

Great stuff!the signed William zabka pic I was eyeing up yday too!
  15. Wrong Name

Films watched in 2019

We've been wondering that
  16. Queen_Sindel

Package change

EDIT: Now I understand what's going on. I thought you couldn't see any tickets. Separate tickets for talks and opening ceremony are not on sale yet, what is showing right now is correct. I think last time they went on sale about a month before.
  17. natedammit

General Chat

Jeez, I hope everyone else had sunglasses as well. I suspect a dragon hatched out of the original Capaldi's head, then laid this new Capaldi before flying off.
  18. philmerv

Movie Title Game

R-Point
  19. philmerv

Last Post Wins?

I WIN
  20. Raylenth

General Chat

Peter Cabaldi
  21. chubarker

Package change

Tried from both iPad and PC. Shows the entrance tickets, photoshoots, then just the headers for evening entertainment and talks, but nothing else.
  22. Queen_Sindel

Package change

There was a store issue with some devices for LFCC - possible that has been affecting Destination as well. But no way to tell unless we know what exactly is showing for you, and what device you are on. Sold out tickets will be showing sold out, they won't simply disappear.
  23. Raylenth

Package change

It's up to us to check the package details I'm afraid, I haven't ever seen any company list changes, and there's always the possibility that what each items include can change from event to event. How do you mean they don't appear? What's the issue and what device are you trying to book on? All the tickets are listed as available in the shop.
  24. chubarker

Package change

Noticed this post the other day after reading something on teh BBC web-site regarding the cancellation of Winter LFCC. Firstly would have been nice for some sort of notice on the web-site that the opening ceremony was no longer included in the Commander Package. Secondly, I've tried to order tickets, but they don't appear. Have they sold out ?
  25. Ravogd

Films watched in 2019

I’ve got a fan made 4K version of the original cinematic release (none of your 1996 new effects nonsense) to watch. It was made from a genuine film print of the movie and looks incredible.
  26. natedammit

Films watched in 2019

So why am I here?
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?