All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I have not seen the e-mail, so I don't know what exact text was used. But it is entirely possible that a short time frame was given to make sure people go straight there and don't miss it.
  3. The_batflash123

General Chat

My new watch finally arrived today, it's so shiny
  4. Today
  5. 5-10 minutes doesn't seem like a lot of time to do all of his Diamond Pass Autographs
  6. Chris1970

General Chat

On my way home after a full day at my favourite popart and comics museum, actually pretty close to where I live. It even got one of the largest Disney collections from the golden era (1920’s to 1950’s). But I found many gems including these which I read alot when I was younger.
  7. Chris1970

General Chat

I am always happy with a hug, it is so nice to share some kindness and warmth. We can never have too much TLC..
  8. noo! (khan style!)he was the only person i wanted to see! i had about 25 original movie posters (some very rare),press kits,books etc for him to sign (had but aside over £600 just for his autos) and was planning on queuing over and over(5 items at a time all weekend. oh well things happen, maybe I'll meet him another time.probably go to LFCC instead now and meet some 80's actors i like.
  9. GreenArrow2046

Guest Suggestions

Tom Baker on the Friday again would be great, I got his autograph years ago at Collectormania MK but need a photo shoot
  10. Ah crapbags - only photo I had.
  11. Email from Showmasters: Ryan’s photo shoot will be between 12:10pm and 12:40pm in photo shoot A. Ryan’s autograph session will be directly after this at 12:40pm, this will only last 5 to 10 minutes. It will take place in the sports signing area. You can pick up you Photoshoot upgrade & Exclusive 12x16 photograph at any time from the Sport Merchandise stand. If it’s not obvious please ask any of the crew in the sports area and they’ll point you to it.
  12. Chris1970

Random things you remember from school

Actually I never had any problems with school or teachers. I wasnt a big fan of Uni though but it was fun. The minus with it was you were just a ”number” and not a steady class you could connect to as in previous years.
  13. DCGIRL1987

Guest Suggestions

As im a giant pervert most of these I wouldnt mind oggling even form afar Dean cain Tj Thyne Dominic Sherwood Francois Arnaud Joe Manganiello Richard Madden Dominic Cooper Mark - Paul Gosselaar Henry Cavill Johnathan Rhys Meyers And many many many more ill properly remember later
  14. ThatJakeGuy

Guest Suggestions

Eliza Dushku
  15. DCGIRL1987

General Chat

Not been on in a while or looked at guests I like to surprise myself wow to the announcements not so wow for the credit card . As of last year I thought I need to do something more in my photo ops I have attended LFCC and various other consand this will be my 12th year and always end up just getting a cuddle, lucky some guests have been very obliging with my requests (even got David Tennant to jump out from behind a cardboard cut of himself and another guest to play twister with me )so this year looking for insperation, tell me what your favouriote shoot has been and funny pose thanks
  16. He is attending both days. My apologies for not getting confirmation earlier.
  17. topmiler

Full Metal Jacket

This is great news, one of my all time favourite's. Keep more of them coming.
  18. Chris1970

Random things you remember from school

Dont remind me
  19. daveprince37

LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - XOLO MARIDUENA

Yeah, I know - glad I'll be getting their scribbles anyway. Just gotta think about the individual pictures now (I've already got them booked with Zabka and Kove)
  20. Queen_Sindel

It is absolutely within the norm that Group photos happen only one day of the Weekend. Sorry it's not the day you will be attending.
  21. daveprince37

Gutted that the group photo is Sunday Only - which is strange as all 4 are appearing on the 3 days but the group photo is only on the Sunday - oh well... such a shame... You're not getting my money this time. As I am unable to attend 2 days (I'm going on the Friday). Hopefully they will appear somewhere again.
  22. Der Kindestod, eh? I'll add him to the list of potential guests to see.
  23. From past experience, the sports guests all tend to be no photos. I think this is due to the limited time they are there.
  24. Peter Capaldi Fan

My huge Doctor Who episode marathon.

The Snowmen - I agree. This is a fun Christmas episode. The CG I is a bit dodgy especially for The Snowmen. This is a nice "proper" introduction for Jenna Coleman. Smith is excellent. And I always love the Paternoster Gang. Richard E Grant and Ian Mckellen are great. Overall 8/10
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?