All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. ShieldAgent

Guest Suggestions

It looks like suggestions is all we can do at the moment as showmasters seems to be taking some time off but i will throw in another suggestion which is Sonequa Martin Green as i believe she has finished filming discovery as the new series will be on soon unless it already is?
  3. Today
  4. ShieldAgent

General Chat

Dark World was decent but can't be compared to Ragnarok now that's one awesome film! Alot of people hating on the new Hellboy at the moment but i actually liked it more closer to the source material than the Ron Pearlman films great as they were but the new one is edgier and more gorier as in the comic!
  5. Excellent, I was really hoping he would be announced again
  6. Spacecadet is here

Guest Suggestions

I can’t remember you ever having tennis players among the sports guests. Ever considered inviting a few along? You Cant Be Serious
  7. whitewillow

New Prop shoot for LFCC

I only saw it now. Grrr Facebook news feed showing stuff late!
  8. yellowmarlin

Guest Suggestions

I can’t remember you ever having tennis players among the sports guests. Ever considered inviting a few along?
  9. Kurdamoni

Guest Suggestions

Kinda haha
  10. bazza96

General Chat

I did think of doing this but I'm scared I'll be all "Marveled out" by the time I see Endgame next week I will definitely be watching Infinity War again though, just so I flow nicely into "the End Game."
  11. Yesterday
  12. fanowaty

New Prop shoot for LFCC

For quite some time now, it was on their Facebook since April 12, I believe.
  13. The Friendly Dalek

My huge Doctor Who episode marathon.

The Curse Of The Black Spot- I'm not a fan of this one. It's frustrating, because there is fun with to be had with this episode. I'm not bored when I watch it, but there's no reason why I would ever want to come back and watch it. The leads are great, and they're clearly enjoying the change of pace which this story offers compared to what they would usually have to do. Of the supporting cast, Hugh Bonneville gives a good performance, but none of the other characters are interesting at all. The visuals are excellent. The Siren is also a very weak villain. It wasn't intimidating at all, and as a result of that I didn't feel much tension in this one because the villain wasn't threatening. However, I thought that it was visually interesting at least, and Lily Cole did a good job playing it. It probably doesn't help this episode that it came right after the Silence two-parter, which is a far bigger story in terms of scale and threat, so this one seems dull and lacking in comparison. The resolution of this episode seems too similar to the ending of The Doctor Dances to be memorable in my eyes. It's a rushed resolution with no build-up, so it just doesn't flow with the rest of the episode in my eyes. So overall, I can watch this episode and enjoy myself, and the central performances and visuals help make it a decent, although unfortunately not at all memorable, story. Overall- 4/10.
  14. wjbleming

Guest Suggestions

YYYYYYYEEESS! We can have our own special shiny and all! lol
  15. Queen_Sindel

Guest Suggestions

Our own mini Safari zone.
  16. wjbleming

Guest Suggestions

Less a Guest Suggestion and more of a General Suggestion, maybe teaming up with Niantic for a Pokemon Go related "event", so to speak, within the Olympia itself? There's 2 Gyms in the Olympia so extra spawns, stardust or XP could be done.
  17. The_batflash123

General Chat

Less then 122 hours remaining 'till I see Endgame. Anyone else doing a MCU marathon? 19 movies (with Captain Marvel still being in theaters and Infinity War being part of the double bill) in 7 workdays. On Thor: The Dark World at the moment, not the best but still an underrated movie imo.
  18. Faerie Tanith

Guest Suggestions

A good Game of Thrones bunch Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Diana Rigg, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Peter Dinklage, Natalie Dormer, Jerome Flynn
  19. Daniel

Guest Suggestions

Sarah Polley (Dawn of the Dead, Go & Slings & Arrows) Madeline Zima (Heroes, Californication, Betas & The Collector) Mischa Barton (The O.C., The Sixth Sense, St Trinian’s & Once and Again) Elizabeth Anne Allen (Buffy & Bull) Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars, The Good Place, Gossip Girl, Heroes, Frozen & House of Lies) Jane Levy (Suburgatory, Evil Dead, Don’t Breathe & Shameless)
  20. ZanderMc

Guest Suggestions

Hoping for a decent line up of wrestlers again this year.
  21. ZanderMc

The Great LFCC Geek Off - 5!

I’ll be there. Look forward to the geek off almost as much as I look forward to the con.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?