All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. andyfilm_1

New Prop shoot

So cool!
  3. Raylenth

Guest Suggestions

Please edit your post scotty, this is too much info about another event. But on that subject if he's appearing with another company he won't be able to do LFCC as guests usually have an exclusivity clause.
  4. The Friendly Dalek

LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - JOE THOMAS

Duo shoots are normally announced nearer to the event. I would imagine that there would be an Inbetweeners group photo, but there's a chance there won't be. It's best to keep checking back nearer to the time to see if one is added.
  5. The Friendly Dalek

My huge Doctor Who episode marathon.

The Crimson Horror- This isn't one which I particularly like , but it isn't too bad. Firstly, I like how this episode switches up the structure of a Doctor Who episode in an interesting way, such as how The Doctor and Clara aren't introduced until a good 15 minutes into the episode. The Paternoster Gang are excellent as always. Visually, this is a very well made episode, and the pacing is very good. This episode is also wonderfully atmospheric for the most part. Although the leads are all very good, the supporting characters aren't that good, except for Ada. I thought that she was a very interesting character. Mrs Gillyflower is not an interesting villain at all, despite a decent performance from Diana Rigg. The think that the idea behind the Crimson Horror itself, and what it does, is a good one. It's just a shame that the Crimson Horror is wasted in a weak story, without anything interesting being done with it. Mr Sweet looks ridiculous as well, and I think that the ending feels a bit too rushed, as it all seems to end too quickly and easily for my liking. It's not an awful story, but it's one of those which I never have the urge to revisit. Overall- 7/10.
  6. Serscottypoo

Guest Suggestions

So for Sports fans ive seen that Deontay Wilder is doing an evening with event in Birmingham on Sat 27th so any chance he could be booked for Sunday? I think he would be VERY popular!
  7. Anyone know if they're planning to do a duo photo op?
  8. Today
  9. Peter Capaldi Fan

General Chat

Got my tickets for Toy Story 4 This is the film event of the year for me (as much as I have loved all the others I have seen).
  10. Chris1970

Countdown

So will I, except Robert Patrick photo op. Only auto’s on Friday.
  11. Peter Capaldi Fan

Countdown

Decisions, decisions!
  12. LadyDeTemps

New Prop shoot

Brilliant. So many funny photo ideas
  13. Peter Capaldi Fan

Countdown

Getting closer. Have now managed to get the Friday off work and have changed to 3 day entry Plan to use Friday mainly for autographs. That will make Saturday and Sunday easier.
  14. Chris1970

New Prop shoot

Of some reason I want to listen to The Doors now..
  15. Chris1970

Countdown

16. Kal-El

Who are you meeting!?

Rey Mysterio, Melina, Ted Dibiase, Lana Parilla, Malin Ackerman, Rob Liefield, Billy Dee Williams Was lucky to already meet Jason Mamoa last year and still thinking bout a few others Finn jones, Jessica henwick, the inbetweeners, charlie sheen, Ian Somerhadler etc
  17. maegurwen

Who are you meeting!?

I think I have some sort of final list ..... Friday: Gina Torres (dp bought) Matthew lillard Lee majors Peter serafinowicz Leslie Easterbrook Ethan phillips Alfie Allen - (PTBP) Gemma and Alfie-.(PTBP) Satuday: Charles Dance Ian somerhaulder(DPTBP) Robert Patrick (PTBP) Sunday: Christina Ricci (Dp bought) Emile de ravin (Dp bought) Brendan Fraser (DPTBP) Charlie sheen (DPTBP)
  18. Somehow I would believe that…
  19. Kurdamoni

Countdown

Still contemplating wether or not to go on Sunday
  20. Kurdamoni

Guest Suggestions

Thank you
  21. Kurdamoni

New Prop shoot

Oooooh that’s cool!!!
  22. Sebster118

New Prop shoot

Hodor?
  23. The_batflash123

New Prop shoot

24. Raylenth

GUEST DAY CHANGE - JOHN BARROWMAN

It might be better to email them and ask, twitter and facebook are handled by a specific team
  25. GreenArrow2046

New Prop shoot

I can already see people cosplaying as monsters inc characters simply for this great opportunity
  26. VikingGrrrl

New Prop shoot

Fancy!
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?