Ivan Drago - Rocky
He-Man - Masters of the Universe
Andrew Scott - Universal Soldier
King Nereus - Aquaman

image.png.b618225f118cddd1f2bb44bf8d25ad60.png

image.thumb.png.1f609470f44fc9c79961da50415f8197.png

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000185/

• Like 3

I understand it's difficult to know but how busy to people think he will be? I missed him in 2016 as was my first comic con and didn't really know how things worked as attended last minute and regretted it since but would love both a photo and autograph from him but don't know if the £180 for the diamond pass is worth it considering the photo and auto separately total £130, any thoughts would be helpful ☺️

On 4/16/2023 at 11:43 AM, Ollsswoggle said:

I understand it's difficult to know but how busy to people think he will be? I missed him in 2016 as was my first comic con and didn't really know how things worked as attended last minute and regretted it since but would love both a photo and autograph from him but don't know if the £180 for the diamond pass is worth it considering the photo and auto separately total £130, any thoughts would be helpful ☺️

Hi Olliewoggle

i think you have answered your own question within your question, just pay the diamond price, at least your know you will get the photo and signature, if you don’t and he is a popular busy guest and you miss out then your wish you had of just paid the extra £50, if it turns out he’s not that busy then the extra £50 will save you time on queuing plus not having to get those darn early virtual Q numbers, anyway hope that helps :smile:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, etikut99 said:

Hi Olliewoggle

i think you have answered your own question within your question, just pay the diamond price, at least your know you will get the photo and signature, if you don’t and he is a popular busy guest and you miss out then your wish you had of just paid the extra £50, if it turns out he’s not that busy then the extra £50 will save you time on queuing plus not having to get those darn early virtual Q numbers, anyway hope that helps :smile:

That is very true, thank you for the response it has helped ☺️ I reckon I'll just pay the diamond pass price as like you said, at least then I know I don't need to stress on the day about knowing if I can get it or not ☺️ thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

From what I recall from the last time he was at LFCC I had no issue getting his autograph with a vq ticket. He was very efficient at the table signing (you're not going to get a five minute chat with him) so got through the diamond passes in no time at all. Although if you want to be 100% guaranteed, I'm afraid its a diamond pass. Could be the opposite this year, you just don't know. If you decide not to get a diamond pass get in the venue as early as possible to get a low vq ticket number.

17 hours ago, fastandloud said:

From what I recall from the last time he was at LFCC I had no issue getting his autograph with a vq ticket. He was very efficient at the table signing (you're not going to get a five minute chat with him) so got through the diamond passes in no time at all. Although if you want to be 100% guaranteed, I'm afraid its a diamond pass. Could be the opposite this year, you just don't know. If you decide not to get a diamond pass get in the venue as early as possible to get a low vq ticket number.

Thank you☺️ Yeah I'm just going to go for the diamond pass when I get paid tomorrow, I'm usually in the venue very early but just saves any stress/hassle/disappointment on the day if I know I've got the diamond pass for him ☺️

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, Mfahey79 said:

It depends on the guest. It's varied from power banks, to notepads to posters. We wont know until the day I'm afraid

Ok so its not just the same gift from every guest then that they just buy a bulkhead off…seems like alot for a notepad as well,the extra £50 or isit all of it?

35 minutes ago, Jaysub said:

Ok so its not just the same gift from every guest then that they just buy a bulkhead off…seems like alot for a notepad as well,the extra £50 or isit all of it?

I'm just giving examples of previous gifts, i dont know what they have planned for this years guests. The diamond pass though is more about securing the autograph and photo with the guest in question

10 hours ago, Mfahey79 said:

I'm just giving examples of previous gifts, i dont know what they have planned for this years guests. The diamond pass though is more about securing the autograph and photo with the guest in question

Aw ok sweet,cheers bud

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jaysub said:

Aw ok sweet,cheers bud

The gifts are usually tailored to the guest they are for, the Diamond gift for Mads Mikkelsen last time they got him was a mug with a still from Hannibal on it.  The Gina Torres DP was something Firefly related but I can't remember what it specifically was.

The gift is really just something small and extra, it's best not to factor it in when you are deciding whether to buy a DP or not.  As Mfahey said, the mark up, the difference between all the items added together and the DP price, is basically a 'fee' for guaranteeing the auto and priority access to that guest before non DP holders.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

The gifts are usually tailored to the guest they are for, the Diamond gift for Mads Mikkelsen last time they got him was a mug with a still from Hannibal on it.  The Gina Torres DP was something Firefly related but I can't remember what it specifically was.

The gift is really just something small and extra, it's best not to factor it in when you are deciding whether to buy a DP or not.  As Mfahey said, the mark up, the difference between all the items added together and the DP price, is basically a 'fee' for guaranteeing the auto and priority access to that guest before non DP holders.

Just dug them out.  Gina's was a wallet with the Serenity on the front, John Barrowman's was a torchwood bag and Emilie De Ravin was a heart shaped USB. Nothing fancy but nice enough. But these are little trinkets in addition to ensuring the autograph and photo with said guest. 

Edited by Mfahey79
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mfahey79 said:

Just dug them out.  Gina's was a wallet with the Serenity on the front, John Barrowman's was a torchwood bag and Emilie De Ravin was a heart shaped USB. Nothing fancy but nice enough. But these are little trinkets in addition to ensuring the autograph and photo with said guest. 

Kool,thanks for The info bro,its handy to know,yea i understand its all about sealing the autographs.last time i went,i managed to buy all mine on the day,must of been lucky lol.

just tried purchasing the dolph lundren  dp and it comes up with batch 1 blanked out but the rest u can pick but says no longer available underneath

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Jaysub said:

Kool,thanks for The info bro,its handy to know,yea i understand its all about sealing the autographs.last time i went,i managed to buy all mine on the day,must of been lucky lol.

just tried purchasing the dolph lundren  dp and it comes up with batch 1 blanked out but the rest u can pick but says no longer available underneath

That is bizarre, the only thing I can suggest is emailing the shop to see why that is

On 6/3/2023 at 10:18 PM, Jaysub said:

what happens if u place order?

1 hour ago, shakeYourGrooveThing said:

what happens if u place order?

I didnt risk it in the end,just bought photo.

i would just buy and try it but getting in contact with them is so hard,they never reply to emails or chat

On 6/3/2023 at 9:51 PM, Mfahey79 said:

Ahh yeah, it was a wallet.  I kept my Mads mug, but not the Gina wallet, I gave that to a friend who loves Firefly.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2023 at 11:43 AM, Ollsswoggle said:

Hi, just checking in to see all went well with Dolph. Cheers f&l

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2023 at 4:02 PM, fastandloud said:

Hi, just checking in to see all went well with Dolph. Cheers f&l

Hi, apologies only just seen this, yes I managed to see him on the Saturday, was very happy with both the photo and the autograph thank you. I hope you had a lovely time if you attended too :)

• Like 1