Guest suggestions

Rebecca Ferguson? Not sure if she ever does appearances, but I'm doing a big Mission: Impossible binge. She's got the next M:I out soon, and Dune Part 2. Any faces from either franchise would be great. They're both loaded with talent. 

Other suggestions for M:I - Emilio Estevez (it was great having his dad and brother present a few summers ago), Thandiwe Newton, Michelle Monaghan, Aaron Paul, Josh Holloway, Ving Rhames, Simon Pegg, Lea Seydoux, Vanessa Kirby, Henry Cavill, Henry Cavill's moustache. 

Dune: Well, Florence Pugh is probably absurdly in demand, but a man can dream! Dave Bautista, David Dastmalchian, Stellan Skarsgard, Tim Blake Nelson, Jason Momoa has obviously done a couple before. I could go on but will stop. 

Edited by GigoloJoe
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, GigoloJoe said:

Dune: Well, Florence Pugh is probably absurdly in demand, but a man can dream! Dave Bautista, David Dastmalchian, Stellan Skarsgard, Tim Blake Nelson, Jason Momoa has obviously done a couple before. I could go on but will stop. 

I would faint if Florence were to make an appearamce but I guess anything else is more likely than that :(

Guest wishlist (in no particular order except the top two) 

Sir Anthony Hopkins 

Sir Derek Jacobi 

Goran Visnjic 

Taika Waititi 

Jacob Anderson 

Peter Capaldi 

Lee Evans

Tom Hiddleston 

Sebastian Stan 

Paul McGann 

Tom Sturridge 

Ben Whishaw 

Robert Sheehan

Ioan Gruffudd 

And previously met but wouldn't mind seeing again: 

Christopher Eccleston 

Iwan Rheon

• Like 3

It's a shame about the forums going quiet, I just came onto here and noticed how it was so much quieter than previous years.  :( You used to have activity constantly for months before a couple of weeks after the event.

I don't know if I missed something but I noticed there haven't been wrestlers at the events for a couple of years(?) which is a shame as it was one of my main reasons for going. Did I miss a reason why this might be?

• Like 1

Harris Yulin (Ghostbusters 2, 24, Buffy & Scar Face)
Brianne Tju (Light as a Feather, Scream TV Series, I Know What You Did Last Summer TV Series & Make It or Break It)
Fairuza Balk (Return to Oz, American History X, The Craft, Almost Famous & Paradise City)
Kristen Stewart (Twilight, Spencer, Snow White, The Runaways, Charlie’s Angels & Still Alice)
Erika Christensen (Traffic, Parenthood, Swimfan, Six Degrees & Ten Days in the Valley )
Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory, Blossom & Beaches)

• Like 2

On 1/3/2023 at 6:55 PM, HankMarvin86 said:

With the upcoming 30th anniversary of Power Rangers, can we please get:

Walter Jones

David Yost

Amy Jo Johnson

Johnny Yong Bosch

Catherine Sutherland

Karan Ashley

Steve Cardenas

Charlie Kersh

David Fielding

Jason Narvy

Paul Schrier

and, if he's allowed to leave the US by that point, Austin St John

I second this

On 2/15/2023 at 9:20 PM, dodge15 said:

It's a shame about the forums going quiet, I just came onto here and noticed how it was so much quieter than previous years.  :( You used to have activity constantly for months before a couple of weeks after the event.

I don't know if I missed something but I noticed there haven't been wrestlers at the events for a couple of years(?) which is a shame as it was one of my main reasons for going. Did I miss a reason why this might be?

I am also saddened that the forum for this event is so quiet.  I would love to make guest suggestions on here but I am worried about any backlash.  I would love to see some guests from the wizarding world and the stars of the Cormoran Strike series but as they are associated with JK Rowling who is being accused of transphobia would they want to do events like this and risk facing hostilities in person.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sooty said:

I am also saddened that the forum for this event is so quiet.  I would love to make guest suggestions on here but I am worried about any backlash.  I would love to see some guests from the wizarding world and the stars of the Cormoran Strike series but as they are associated with JK Rowling who is being accused of transphobia would they want to do events like this and risk facing hostilities in person.

Harry Potter guests attended LFCC last year and they were incredibly popular. To my knowledge they didn't face any hostility from fans (I certainly hope not). Most of the cast of the HP franchise have spoken their own opinions on the matter anyway and made it clear that they don't share JKR's views, though it isn't their job to be spokespeople anyway. 

Bottom line I'm sure there wouldn't be backlash for suggesting guests who have been associated with JKR's work. 

Neil Patrick Harris
Jaimie Alexander
Ryan Eggold
Charlie Hunnam
Nathan Fillion
Damian Lewis
Emmanuelle Chriqui
Penn Badgley
Maggie Siff
Morena Baccarin
Krysten Ritter
Bob Odenkirk
Josh Segarra
Michael Mando
Walton Goggins
Neve Campbell
Alex Winter
John Ross Bowie

• Like 3

On 2/21/2023 at 4:20 PM, Sooty said:

Ahh that's a shame, I hope you don't feel unable to contribute for that reason. This forum is intended to be a safe place for fans to express fair and reasonable opinions and interests and if anyone was nasty about it then I'm sure there's a process in place for that too.

• Like 3

On 2/21/2023 at 4:20 PM, Sooty said:

Happy for you that a couple of Fantastic Beasts actors have been added to the Spring event. That was a nice last minute surprise. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dodge15 said:

Ahh that's a shame, I hope you don't feel unable to contribute for that reason. This forum is intended to be a safe place for fans to express fair and reasonable opinions and interests and if anyone was nasty about it then I'm sure there's a process in place for that too.

Exactly this. 

• Like 1