Quick Review - Saturday

MikeDonovan

So, having bought a diamond pass for my daughter, for Matt Smith, I wanted to drop a few bits of feedback. 

First, extremely helpful people. Everyone went the extra mile. Thank you to all of the staff. Couldn't fault anyone. She pointed this out as her biggest plus of the day (besides meeting Matt) - quote "the people are all so friendly." So, great job everyone. I'd also say that the organization of the event was a *notable* step up. The summer event was carnage - this was much better. Lastly, Matt Smith himself was great - very kind, took a moment with everyone, and he remembered my daughter for the photoshoot - must be a very difficult and busy day, and he nailed it. She was absolutely over the moon to meet 'her Doctor'.

So top marks all. Obviously this is no longer a cheap hobby, but overall it was a great experience, so well done. Look forward to next year, and happy to reach deep for the right guests next time.

• Like 4

Totally agree this was a vast improvement on the summer event - it probably helps that it's smaller. 

The guests I met were all lovely and really seemed to be enjoying the experience. And it worked far better to have the popular guests in the booths from a queue management point of view. 

The crew were all super friendly and all my photo shoots went very smoothly. At least you could hear the batch number announcements :lol:. You will never be able to stop people congregating in the area.

I had a really fantastic weekend. Thanks to ShowMasters I have now met all the Doctors from Tom Baker to Jodie Whittaker.

Now if there could just be an announcement for Ncuti Gatwa.....:whistling:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1