Voucher that I can't use ...HELP !!!

subwaykfc

Hello I have a voucher valid until 2024. I am trying to book tickets for the Winter show but Eventbright does not give the option to use a voucher (that I can see anyway). The only options I can see are Credit Card / Pay Pal / Google Pay. Please can someone help? Am I missing something?

2 hours ago, subwaykfc said:

Hello I have a voucher valid until 2024. I am trying to book tickets for the Winter show but Eventbright does not give the option to use a voucher (that I can see anyway). The only options I can see are Credit Card / Pay Pal / Google Pay. Please can someone help? Am I missing something?

https://londonfilmandcomiccon.com/voucher-guide/

2 hours ago, subwaykfc said:

When you go into the shop at the very top there's a tiny blue URL that says something like 'enter promo code', if you click on that before you select the ticket you want, put the code in and check out and it'll take it off your voucher balance.  It may be that you can only buy one ticket at a time if you want to buy multiple ones on your vouchers.