Photo session question

Who101_1

6 hours ago, Who101_1 said:

I’ve had the diamond pass for david tennant booked for ages but now my 5 year old son wants to come with me to the event 

how do i go about my photo session? Is he ok to accompany me in the queue?

They won't separate a parent and young child so he can stay in the queue with you but he won't be allowed in the photo which might make it tricky.  You will have to ask him to wait a second for you to the side when you get to the front of the queue and collect him on the way out I think.

4 minutes ago, Who101_1 said:

Thanks for the replies

do you think I would be able to sit on the wood bench and he have the photo done instead of me?

There is no seating in the photo booth, I assume what Steve is talking about is the central u shaped desk set up for bags and the printer, so an adult definitely can't sit on it.  If you want your son to have the photo instead of you, technically he can't as it's a DP and they can't be transferred, but honestly, I don't see them refusing in cases like this, it's obvious your child won't be buying their own ticket.  When you get into the booth, speak to the crew and say the shoot is for your boy, they should be OK with that - just saying to advise them as he won't be as quick as an adult going through and will need a bit more time :smile: