David Tennant - Staged

Web-David-Tennant.jpg.69ea73737b417e6d427c7287525b97be.jpg

forum-David-Tennant-003.jpg.83f2ba9a607938cb34b3f9d99b3554e6.jpg

forum-David-Tennant-001.jpg.af4428d4d07056c9ca73682ffeb820d8.jpg

forum-David-Tennant-002.jpg.665d51e16ecc4b32d9570fb84332d747.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0855039/

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Starbug said:

Am I ever going to meet him he always either goes on the day I can’t or goes to the event that I can’t attend 

Yes, I know that feeling. I, too, am in the same boat as I cannot attend this event. Was gutted to miss out on him last time too, though I did manage to watch him sign whilst waiting for other guests. So at least I have managed to see him in person, just not managed to bag a proper meet and greet with him. Hopefully our time will come eventually. 

Hello!

I've bought a ticket for this event and I was wondering is it possible to buy a ticket(s) for 2x autographs in advance?

I have a Dr Who magazine that I managed to get John Simm & Bernard Cribbins to sign in 2019 at one of your London events.

I'm desperate to get David Tennant to sign my Dr Who magazine and another of my Dr Who collectibles.

I'm coming from Glasgow and I don't want to come all this way and not get my items autographed.

If I come early on the Sunday will I get autographs with the VQ system?

Many Thanks!

The only way to guarantee getting his autograph is to purchase a diamond pass.

If you arrive very early you have a good chance of getting a low VQ number. However the likelihood of getting through VQ tickets depends very much on how many diamond passes get sold, how much time he has to sign around photo sessions, and also attendance numbers.

Good luck getting your items signed.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2022 at 9:46 PM, Andy M said:

Hello!

I've bought a ticket for this event and I was wondering is it possible to buy a ticket(s) for 2x autographs in advance?

I have a Dr Who magazine that I managed to get John Simm & Bernard Cribbins to sign in 2019 at one of your London events.

I'm desperate to get David Tennant to sign my Dr Who magazine and another of my Dr Who collectibles.

I'm coming from Glasgow and I don't want to come all this way and not get my items autographed.

Many Thanks!

VQ with diamond pass guests isn't always a guarantee but some people do get lucky. Although with the amount of photo shoots that he may have he may have limited signing time. Diamond pass is more likely to guarantee it but you never know. 

On 9/9/2022 at 9:46 PM, Andy M said:

Hello!

Many Thanks!

As the others have said you will want to consider his Diamond if you want to make absolutely certain you will get it.  He's done a few events now but is always very popular so it's impossible to say if you will get him on a VQ.  Even with a low VQ we can only say 'you might be lucky'

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies everybody!

Is is possible to buy the diamond pass and instead of the photograph with David get a second item autographed?

I'm trying to keep within a budget what with London travel costs and accomodation as well!

16 minutes ago, Andy M said:

Thanks for the replies everybody!

Is is possible to buy the diamond pass and instead of the photograph with David get a second item autographed?

I'm trying to keep within a budget what with London travel costs and accomodation as well!

Unfortunately no, the contents of a diamond pass can't be changed.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2022 at 11:41 AM, The Friendly Dalek said:

Unfortunately no, the contents of a diamond pass can't be changed.

Ah well... im going to have to wing it on the day then with the VQ. 

Are these VQ tickets numbered and do they call out your VQ number when its your turn?

8 hours ago, Andy M said:

Ah well... im going to have to wing it on the day then with the VQ. 

Are these VQ tickets numbered and do they call out your VQ number when its your turn?

They don't call out as such, given all the guests sitting together and people there, it'd get lost in the crowd, but there will be a small white board at the head of the queue.  You will need to keep popping back and looking at the board to see where they have called to, then join the queue any time after your number is up.