Cancelled guest photoshoot from the summer rolled over to this event. How does it work?

I have a photoshoot from the summer event which Michael Ironside didn't attend. I understand my ticket rolls over to this event, but I have not had a replacement or any other communication. Do I just turn up with the original ticket from the summer? Does anyone know how it works? Thanks.

An excellent question, I have 2 photo shoots and a Diamond Clark Gregg. For the rollovers from previous spring/summer they announced last minute, (pretty much just before they all disappeared off to setup the event) that they would reissue all tickets they did resend some but not all, and because they were out of the office I could not get my last one sorted, this caused issues at the shoots.

• 2 weeks later...

Although this has not worked in practice for me yet as Clark Gregg and Amanda Tapping have been rescheduling on me since 2020, the ticket should be refreshed in Eventbrite nearer the event, at which point you download it again, I suppose, or wait for the reminder email that goes out about a week before.