Milo - Morbius

Forum-Matt-Smith-001.jpg.2957a33d26da8612e62c83f982c2e0e8.jpg

Forum-Matt-Smith-002.jpg.f73e73eb799d58bc670c9aa0efd46454.jpg

Forum-Matt-Smith-003.jpg.1a438dcdc93f4cc779b0c75393713ceb.jpg

Forum-Matt-Smith-004.jpg.f67a7339f817dd1fa43c504a6143c2f6.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1741002

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MikeDonovan said:

£235... Oooof. Just so I'm clear - can I add a further £10 to that, to make it 1 x auto, and 1 x green screen Doctor Who photoshoot?

Unfortunately the items within the diamond package can't be changed or upgraded , if you want the green screen shoot you'll have to purchase it separately.

I said i was out because of the price. But having started an 11th doctor project a few years back. I had to get a diamond to make sure I can add him to it.  He will prob get through to virtual tickets if it is a quieter time of year, but as ever you can never be 100 sure of that.

Edited by Mfahey79

1 hour ago, Mfahey79 said:

I said i was out because of the price. But having started an 11th doctor project a few years back. I had to get a diamond to make sure I can add him to it.  He will prob get through to virtual tickets if it is a quieter time of year, but as ever you can never be 100 sure of that.

I'm in a very similar position, I have some big pieces I need him for so had to get a diamond. :lol: I personally think there's a high chance he wont hit VQ's. If i recall correctly he didn't get to VQ's in 2018, or he did very few of them. And now he has more huge roles like Game of Thrones under his belt he'll probably be even busier than he was back then. As you say, the diamond is the only way to be sure, and this is one of the rare times where I wouldn't risk it without one. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I'm in a very similar position, I have some big pieces I need him for so had to get a diamond. :lol: I personally think there's a high chance he wont hit VQ's. If i recall correctly he didn't get to VQ's in 2018, or he did very few of them. And now he has more huge roles like Game of Thrones under his belt he'll probably be even busier than he was back then. As you say, the diamond is the only way to be sure, and this is one of the rare times where I wouldn't risk it without one. 

If I recall, like Peter Capaldi, he barely made it through the diamonds during the summer one. 

Like you it was too big a risk to take a chance on

On 8/27/2022 at 7:53 PM, Mfahey79 said:

If I recall, like Peter Capaldi, he barely made it through the diamonds during the summer one. 

Like you it was too big a risk to take a chance on

It's always so hard to judge, his last LFCC was his first appearance IIRC so demand was through the roof, but he has done other events since them, so he shouldn't be quite as busy.  But he will still likely be busy all day, especially as you have the HOD/Marvel collectors who may want him now.

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

It's always so hard to judge, his last LFCC was his first appearance IIRC so demand was through the roof, but he has done other events since them, so he shouldn't be quite as busy.  But he will still likely be busy all day, especially as you have the HOD/Marvel collectors who may want him now.

I forgot about Marvel. Wish I could forget about Morbius as well mind

7 hours ago, Mfahey79 said:

I forgot about Marvel. Wish I could forget about Morbius as well mind

I haven't seen it yet, I will if it's on streaming somewhere but I won't rush.  I'm not sure how many people will want him for Morbius, but I assume there will be some.

Edited by Raylenth

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I haven't seen it yet, I will if it's on streaming somewhere but I won't rush.  I'm not sure how many people will want him for Morbius, but I assume there will be some.

The film will have it's fans for sure, but like you, I dont think many will be going to get him for this. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, MikeDonovan said:

Morning all. Question on the diamond pass - is there an option to add the extra £10, to upgrade the diamond pass standard photo shoot to a green screen photo shoot?Thank you!

No, Diamonds can't be customised.  If you want a different shoot, you have to buy it on top of the DP.