Refunds

Brasco

I assume that @showmasters has changed the refund policy on photoshoots again? 

As per below with regards to Colin Baker not making it to Glasgow.

Screenshot-20220820-113253-Facebook.jpg

I don't know if this was info that was made public and I have just missed it.

For people with lack of self control with money (as in an idiot like me haha), I would have probably booked photo shoots for Glasgow when I had money available. Instead I didn't want to risk guest cancellation and be left with a load of vouchers that I may not have been able to use and a such I've spent my cash elsewhere in life.

This is not a complaint, just feedback

Just pointing out that a lot of information seems to not be available as of late, without a lot of investigation.

I appreciate that a larger number of the casual customers will use social media mostly. But personally the forum for me is the main feed for up to date Showmasters related info. And as of late it seems to be getting more and more neglected.

On 8/20/2022 at 11:52 AM, Brasco said:

For people with lack of self control with money (as in an idiot like me haha), I would have probably booked photo shoots for Glasgow when I had money available. Instead I didn't want to risk guest cancellation and be left with a load of vouchers that I may not have been able to use and a such I've spent my cash elsewhere in life.

Just pointing out that a lot of information seems to not be available as of late, without a lot of investigation.

I appreciate that a larger number of the casual customers will use social media mostly. But personally the forum for me is the main feed for up to date Showmasters related info. And as of late it seems to be getting more and more neglected.

I don't think there's an official change or anything, some they do refund cash though.  It might be a simple case that it's the smaller guests who it doesn't cost them much to refund that they do cash refunds for, but I'm guessing.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I don't think there's an official change or anything, some they do refund cash though.  It might be a simple case that it's the smaller guests who it doesn't cost them much to refund that they do cash refunds for, but I'm guessing.

On 8/20/2022 at 11:52 AM, Brasco said:

It doesn't specify it'll be a cash refund though, may still be vouchers.

• Like 1