Photos at autograph desk

I was disappointed to finally get to the Joseph desk and see how pixelated and low res the images were. I should have brought my own but foolishly assumed SM would have had nice quality images for one of their biggest guests they've had in a long time. 

• Like 1

I've never noticed any quality issues on the 10x8 the event hosts supply.

Bair in mind any you get printed elsewhere only use professional services and not inkjet ink at home it won't be worth it doing it at home as it won't last I've only printed two at home ever one was signed on a white space so should last just fine even if the image does not and the other was signed directly to the photo but black ink used so should be okay but if you have time always send off or head to boots to get them printed.

1 hour ago, FlamingIdiots said:

I've never noticed any quality issues on the 10x8 the event hosts supply.

Bair in mind any you get printed elsewhere only use professional services and not inkjet ink at home it won't be worth it doing it at home as it won't last I've only printed two at home ever one was signed on a white space so should last just fine even if the image does not and the other was signed directly to the photo but black ink used so should be okay but if you have time always send off or head to boots to get them printed.

I scan all mine onto my PC and save all of them so I have them for life lol