Day One - First time Gold - Many time LFCC Summer goer

Today was brilliant my first event in almost three years so I got the gold as it's been so long.

Really worth it, gold entrance was quick and smooth. Going out and back in too is so handy.

Gold allocated seating certainly is setup and I was on the first row for all the talks I went to today and with spacing perhaps that's just a Friday thing but loved that.

Some techie issues with every panel I went to but it was nothing that actually didn't bring some fun and laughter once sorted so all good fun.

Being able to go back to back with talks without stress is brilliant. With past LFCC Summers I've never had so many talks that I wanted to attend so this is a real treat.

I might save up again and get gold more often if this keeps up over the weekend.

Will get my prop shoot over the weekend and fingers crossed three back to back talks with ease as today and one guest in the morning before heading to a friends wedding reception.

My only complaint and something out of Showmasters control is some distant building site noise but this didn't get in the way of the talks and the location of the main stage is direct sunshine again nothing Showmasters has control over.

I also went Gold but didn't get any of the talk tickets. How did the talk thing work for you? Did you just turn up? I feel that also with the Gold pass ALL staff need to be briefed on how it works. I went to get someone's signature and was told that I needed a VQ then to come back. This was a non diamond guest. Then when I told the person my entitlements with the gold pass they had to go and ask. Then gave the excuse it's their first time on crew. Not really the point. I would expect all staff wearing the uniform to know what each pass entails. Not give excuses....

• Like 1