Covid jab

1 hour ago, posey1234 said:

Sorry to bring this up so late am just wondering if I need to bring my proof of having the covid jab or not

Was never needed before so i doubt if it will be this time although i feel it is important but would take ages checking everyone who goes in and as much as the vaccine has proved invaluable it still doesn't actually stop you from getting it just improves your chances if you do get it luckily for my sister she had the three jabs and when she got Covid recently i think it's what saved her! But anyway in answer to your question i don't think you will need it as last time i went earlier this year wasn't asked for it 

• Like 1

We actually were asked for proof of vaccination (or a negative test) in the spring, but as there’s been no mention and the NHS app’s domestic Covid pass is now defunct, I don’t think anyone will be checking this time.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, yellowmarlin said:

We actually were asked for proof of vaccination (or a negative test) in the spring, but as there’s been no mention and the NHS app’s domestic Covid pass is now defunct, I don’t think anyone will be checking this time.

Were you? I certainly wasn’t iirc. Just walked in, bag search, scan ticket and into show.

6 hours ago, DaWhovianGuy said:

Was never needed before so i doubt if it will be this time although i feel it is important but would take ages checking everyone who goes in 

It is actually possible.  One event I went to fairly soon post opening up required proof of vaccination or exemption to get into the event, and then required proof to get into the auto area.  They just added another stage to entry and had loads of people outside requiring to see everyone's NHS app confirmation.  You were then issued a distinct wristband that showed you had provided the evidence.  Then carried on with entry/security as normal.  They also had a table set up near the auto area where you had to do it again and were issued another wristband that allowed you into the auto area.

But yeah.  No proof is required because they are following the gov guidelines which don't require anything.

• Like 1