Additional elements of the event - will update as I find them.

As I've seen some additions not being announced or added to the website I will do what I can to update this throughout the week as I find them.

If anyone wants to also add what they find to see on the show floor please do add and I will update.

As of July 2 7pm.

Photo ops:

ET Bike scene £2

Bill and Ted pay phone £2

Christopher Lloyd will attend the Scalextric booth unknown what will happen during this time but I don't think any promotional signings will take place but he will probably just do a press photo opp racing a few laps. I can't find anything about this online and I was not able to copy out the information from the Showmasters email.

As well as our exciting range of racing and supercars over recent years Scalextric has moved into the collectible film and TV arena, and for 2022 are proud to release a set pitching two of the most famous cars in big and small screen history against each other.

The Back to the Future DeLorean Vs. KiTT from Knight Rider! If your dreams in the 80s were of taking on the evil KARR in your sleek Knight Industries Two Thousand, or of sitting next to Doc Brown as you reached 88MPH you can do both now in the 21st century courtesy of Scalextric!

You could see Christopher Lloyd on our stand and have a play with miniature versions of two heroes of car and pop culture! This is the first time these two amazing properties have been together in one physical product, both feature working features such as a moving strobe light and a Flux Capacitor that really lights up!

Alongside the Back to The Future product, we will be showcasing some of our James Bond collectibles, as well as our range of Warner Brothers licensed products, including our amazing Micro Scalextric Batman items. These too will be available on our stand for you to try, see if you can escape the Joker as you race around the tight looping confines of Gotham!

It is tremendously exciting to be part of the 2022 London Film & Comic Con and we hope that you will come along and see our stand, have a race, and see if you can win some prizes!

Minions will also be attending with these two you can get a taster of what they will look like on this video they filmed for Wimbledon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfYHSI2I6dT/?hl=en

At LFCC this July you will have the chance to meet BOB and STUART! More information will follow so keep your eyes peeled in the coming weeks!

&

Take to the skies at London Film & Comic Con this Summer and learn how to fly with #Minions #TheRiseOfGru and the British Airways flight simulator. Minions: The Rise Of Gru. In Cinemas July 1. Book Tickets Now.

Wishful thinking but Paramount+ has an event which ends on Monday so that would give them a few days to move some of the items from central London to Olympia.

You can see what I'd love to see making a move to Olympia here:

https://bleedingcool.com/pop-culture/tiktokking-the-paramount-experience-at-piccadilly-circus-from-on-high/

Edited by FlamingIdiots

32 minutes ago, FlamingIdiots said:

Christopher Lloyd will attend the Scalextric booth unknown what will happen during this time but I don't think any promotional signings will take place but he will probably just do a press photo opp racing a few laps. I can't find anything about this online and I was not able to copy out the information from the Showmasters email.

I took that info in the email as purely a 'marketing' tactic.

I really didn't think it was going to happen, i.e. you 'could' see CL at our booth (if maybe he is passing by).

Edited by AckAck
  • Like 1