Has anyone else been sent "Complimentary Tickets"?

I have had 2 tickets sent by Showmasters for Saturday and Hannah Murray which is strange as I already have a ticket I bought for both Hannah and Saturday Entry, I emailed Showmasters who said that the Saturday ticket supersedes my other one which is so odd, does that mean they cancelled my other tickets then realised which is why they replaced them with "Complimentary" tickets? This has never happened to me before which is why I am so confused.

8 minutes ago, LennyD92 said:

I have had 2 tickets sent by Showmasters for Saturday and Hannah Murray which is strange as I already have a ticket I bought for both Hannah and Saturday Entry, I emailed Showmasters who said that the Saturday ticket supersedes my other one which is so odd, does that mean they cancelled my other tickets then realised which is why they replaced them with "Complimentary" tickets? This has never happened to me before which is why I am so confused.

Showmasters posted the other day about this. Because some people bought tickets for LFCC on the original system, where all 3 days were listed together in the Eventbrite shop, they had to send out new tickets on the new system, where the 3 days are now separate shops on Eventbrite. You should use the new tickets they have sent you. The only issue with photo tickets is that some of these new ones have been missing batch numbers so if that is the case, you can always bring the old one as evidence of which batch you are. They did say the new tickets should have the batches on, however so it may have been corrected by now.

• Moderators
On 7/2/2022 at 6:39 PM, LennyD92 said:

The other comment I’ve quoted is the correct answer to your query: 

On 7/2/2022 at 6:51 PM, jonedney124 said:

Showmasters posted the other day about this. Because some people bought tickets for LFCC on the original system, where all 3 days were listed together in the Eventbrite shop, they had to send out new tickets on the new system, where the 3 days are now separate shops on Eventbrite. You should use the new tickets they have sent you. The only issue with photo tickets is that some of these new ones have been missing batch numbers so if that is the case, you can always bring the old one as evidence of which batch you are. They did say the new tickets should have the batches on, however so it may have been corrected by now.