Ticket switchover missing batch number

I have a couple of quick questions.  I have noticed they have started switching the tickets over from the complete 2022 event to the individual days as was mentioned a while ago (I think there was an email a few months ago).  However I have noticed on my new photoshoot ticket the batch number has disappeared.   Will I still be under the same batch as I was before?

My second question is my photoshoot tickets have swapped over but my weekend entry ticket hasn't.  Should I expect that one to switch over too?

1 hour ago, Mathew said:

I have a couple of quick questions.  I have noticed they have started switching the tickets over from the complete 2022 event to the individual days as was mentioned a while ago (I think there was an email a few months ago).  However I have noticed on my new photoshoot ticket the batch number has disappeared.   Will I still be under the same batch as I was before?

My second question is my photoshoot tickets have swapped over but my weekend entry ticket hasn't.  Should I expect that one to switch over too?

If the batch number doesn't come back they will likely treat them all as 1 or 0.  All tickets should update but unfortunately there's not really anyone official here to ask.  Keep an eye on it in the next few days and if not email them

• Like 1