Event Timetables

There is a page for it. The schedules are updated from the ones posted earlier in the week. It's the website page marked Timetables and they posted on social media that there is a filter thing you can use to focus on particular photo areas, talks, guests. I looked at it, couldn't see the option to filter for guests unless you just type their name in the search box but may be useful for people.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Spacecadet is here said:

Just a Heads up. SM has an APP you can down load with the Schedule.... and the times and Photo shoot locations have changed. I have gone from zero clashes to now lots of clashes. Thank you SM 

I have just downloaded the app and yes, I have already spotted some differences. Chiefly that Joseph Quinn Upside Down set is now in the afternoon instead of the morning, I bought the ticket on the basis it was at its original time and NOW I CAN'T DO IT! This is mainly because of Chief Hopper's car taking up room on the Props stage in the morning so the Upside Down one doesn't start until after that. Some changes to Friday as well because of David Harbour now going then too. Also Sean Maguire seems to be missing from Friday. They need to have properly updated schedules on social media tomorrow otherwise people will be caught out if they don't download the app. I wasn't going to until I saw your post.

On 7/5/2022 at 9:17 PM, Spacecadet is here said:

Just a Heads up. SM has an APP you can down load with the Schedule.... and the times and Photo shoot locations have changed. I have gone from zero clashes to now lots of clashes. Thank you SM 

Yeah downloaded it very good app i highly recommend getting it very useful info on it including times of guest shoots and where they are and gives you a handy scheduling list to keep track of when your next shoot is and where has the layout of the place and various other things :coolthumb: