Eventbrite e-ticket query

Hi all,

This year I decided to get my tickets sent to the EventBrite app rather than printing them off (I have a paranoid fear that my phone will die on me mid con taking my tickets with it).

My query is that I can't see anywhere on the e-tickets that tells me which batch I'm in for each guest. Can someone point me in the (probably painfully obvious) direction or let me know if they don't actually show batch numbers on e-tickets?

Many thanks

13 minutes ago, Jessen said:

Hi all,

This year I decided to get my tickets sent to the EventBrite app rather than printing them off (I have a paranoid fear that my phone will die on me mid con taking my tickets with it).

My query is that I can't see anywhere on the e-tickets that tells me which batch I'm in for each guest. Can someone point me in the (probably painfully obvious) direction or let me know if they don't actually show batch numbers on e-tickets?

Many thanks

If you’re fearful of your battery dying, a good idea is to grab yourself a power bank. Got my last one out of Tesco a few years ago and got a higher MaH recently in Argos with fast charging option alongside it. Just need to be aware that there’s restrictions on flights, but most power banks are below this. :D

• Like 1