William Shatner Diamond Pass talk is missing from Saturdays schedule

6 hours ago, FlamingIdiots said:

The schedules are on the facebook and instagram but not the website.

Will the talk have some tickets left over to pickup on Friday for Saturday and which room will the talk be in?

Honestly?  Talks are never Diamond exclusive and I don't think they have EVER had tickets for it in the shop (I may be wrong).  I hope they add it in for people, if not the people with DP's for Sat need to ask for the £25 back.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Honestly?  Talks are never Diamond exclusive and I don't think they have EVER had tickets for it in the shop (I may be wrong).  I hope they add it in for people, if not the people with DP's for Sat need to ask for the £25 back.

Good point, they were never on sale on it's own. Diamond pass holders must be overlooking this very fact.

13 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I know he’s cancelled now, but I wanted to point out that there have actually been diamond exclusive talks in previous years. Not many, but it has happened.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

I know he’s cancelled now, but I wanted to point out that there have actually been diamond exclusive talks in previous years. Not many, but it has happened.

Blimey, I honestly don't remember any but I am getting old.

7 hours ago, wjbleming said:

Do you honestly need someone to comment on your age? :whistling:
(P.S. It’s a no comment from me ;))

Look, I remember when this was all electrons, OK?

(Probably still is, also proving I know nothing about computers)