Guest cancellation notification email, but no voucher received yet.

I received (what looks like) a generic email yesterday 22/06 advising that 2 guests have cancelled. One of these I have a photo shoot with. The email says the photo shoot will automatically be credited to an e-voucher. I have not yet received a voucher. Can someone please let me know how long it takes for the voucher to be sent through after such an email is received. Thanks. 

6 hours ago, pretenama2012 said:

I received (what looks like) a generic email yesterday 22/06 advising that 2 guests have cancelled. One of these I have a photo shoot with. The email says the photo shoot will automatically be credited to an e-voucher. I have not yet received a voucher. Can someone please let me know how long it takes for the voucher to be sent through after such an email is received. Thanks. 

You can always send them a chaser email. When I got the Robbie Coltrane cancellation notification, I forwarded it to the normal email address, attaching my ticket as proof of purchase. They got back to me that week saying vouchers are issued automatically, but I received my one the following day.

7 hours ago, pretenama2012 said:

I don't think there's a set time unfortunately, they deem to email them as and when on their own schedule.  As Roostavo says it might be best to email them if you want to respend it for this show.

9 hours ago, Roostavo said:

You can always send them a chaser email. When I got the Robbie Coltrane cancellation notification, I forwarded it to the normal email address, attaching my ticket as proof of purchase. They got back to me that week saying vouchers are issued automatically, but I received my one the following day.

Thanks, I'll wait for a bit and if I don't receive anything I'll do that. 

7 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I don't think there's a set time unfortunately, they deem to email them as and when on their own schedule.  As Roostavo says it might be best to email them if you want to respend it for this show.

Thanks. I'll give it a bit of time.

19 minutes ago, kitts said:

We have just had William Shatner cancel. Will we get vouchers in time for this show? Or can we take our tickets to the desk and sort it on the day? 

I was wondering the same, I not done one of these events since the no refund/voucher policy came into place!

I am now down £50 and would like to be able to spend on another guest/s voucher after event will be pointless.

hello, I contacted the Showmasters contacts on several occasions in order to obtain the refund or the voucher (it doesn't matter in fact) following the cancellation of Clark Gregg. I would like to obtain one or the other before the LFCC to take advantage of another guest (in shoot for example). Despite everything, I have not had an answer since the beginning of June on the subject. How should it be done?

Thank you for your help

5 hours ago, -KiKi- said:

hello, I contacted the Showmasters contacts on several occasions in order to obtain the refund or the voucher (it doesn't matter in fact) following the cancellation of Clark Gregg. I would like to obtain one or the other before the LFCC to take advantage of another guest (in shoot for example). Despite everything, I have not had an answer since the beginning of June on the subject. How should it be done?

Thank you for your help

All you can do is keep emailing or speak to your bank, but they may be working through the emails

8 hours ago, kitts said:

This doesn't sound hopeful for getting them before the convention. I'll be gutted. I can't afford to spend more.  Has anyone ever got their voucher sorted at the actual con? 

They have only started using them since covid and the last couple of events were much smaller affairs so wouldn't have been as affected as Summer would be with higher priced guests.  I don't think most people previously would have need to sort them at the event unfortunately.

17 hours ago, -KiKi- said:

Thank you for your help

Just make sure when you email you give them as much info as possible: order number, full name (that was on the order), date you bought the ticket. Anything that would help them to quickly identify your order. I figure that the easier you make it for whomever is processing the vouchers the more likely they are to prioritise yours.

(I realise you may have already done this.) 

Good morning ! I've actually done that before. I replied to a Facebook post at the same time as another person...posts deleted...I'm super disappointed with the way things are done and the lack of communication from the team

3 hours ago, Russell Nash said:

I got one voucher, now just waiting on the other.

what is the cut off date for online shop? buying photo shoots before the show? I just hope other voucher comes in time.

The sale end date is under the title of each item in the shop.  Photo's are up to 15 mins before the shoot, everything else looks to be the day it's for.

On 6/23/2022 at 11:52 PM, pretenama2012 said:

My voucher was emailed to me today so I didn't have to wait very long.