Will Paramount+ UK have a presense at the LFCC?

They are hosting an event with select props / experiences in a small space in Piccadilly Circus that ends on July 4th this would be too perfect timing to close up shop and move the setup to Olympia B) Halo props from the TV show and Captains Chair and Hologram experience for Star Trek and some other items that could easily fit with the event.

9 hours ago, FlamingIdiots said:

They are hosting an event with select props / experiences in a small space in Piccadilly Circus that ends on July 4th this would be too perfect timing to close up shop and move the setup to Olympia B) Halo props from the TV show and Captains Chair and Hologram experience for Star Trek and some other items that could easily fit with the event.

At this late stage I doubt it but you never know, however if they have set up in Piccadilly they are unlikely to deconstruct it all for the show as people would be expecting it to be where it was advertised to be.

6 hours ago, Raylenth said:

At this late stage I doubt it but you never know, however if they have set up in Piccadilly they are unlikely to deconstruct it all for the show as people would be expecting it to be where it was advertised to be.

It does end in the origonal location on the 4th a few days before the LFCC starts so three days to take a few things into the van and move them to Olympia. Can't take too long to move some Halo props and a captains chair into a van B)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FlamingIdiots said:

It does end in the origonal location on the 4th a few days before the LFCC starts so three days to take a few things into the van and move them to Olympia. Can't take too long to move some Halo props and a captains chair into a van B)

I got my dates mixed up and thought the 4th was the LFCC weekend!

• Like 1

I do hope we get some on show floor things announced soon.

If Paramount+ has something great if not I hope at least we get some TV / film cars to see over the weekend and a few good sets / promo experiences like it was pre pandemic. I remember Amazon had something for a Tom Clancy TV series experience and Transformer Trucks in the past too.

On 6/25/2022 at 5:15 PM, FlamingIdiots said:

Well I was wanting some floor things to be announced... We got two things coming being two of the Minions over the weekend. More details will follow, can't wait.

Actual Minions are coming? They're tiny. They'll get squashed.

• Haha 4