1 x Gift

Buy Tickets Now

Eddie Munson - Stranger Things
Koner - Games of Thrones

Forum-Joseph-Quinn.jpg.7729ea0f76a9ff2ef85ad5610ddb5801.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4806449

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, dogsoldierspoon said:

Probably the biggest guest for me now this weekend, but as I'm only there Friday/Saturday I'm pretty worried about my chances

It’s gonna be DP or nothing to meet him quite possibly

Edited by Mayhem

Joseph Quinn has sold out of Diamond Passes for Saturday and I'm sure there were at least 9 batches of those, on top of the large number of batches for both of his shoots on Saturday. By contrast, I was able to get Batch 1 of the ST set shoot for Sunday so you may be better off on Sunday on VQs. I will try but being only there in the morning on Sunday will reduce the likelihood of getting him. I may get a VQ on Saturday but I won't hold my breath.

12 minutes ago, freebirdspartan said:

Where have u seen Joseph is only there Sunday morning? I know DH has short hours but seen nothing about JQ

I believe that jonedney124 means that they will only be there Sunday morning. Joseph will be there all day as his photos are in the afternoon.

9 hours ago, Faerie Tanith said:

I've been coming to cons for years and I've NEVER seen crowds and actual shrieking fans for anyone quite like the ones I saw for Joseph. I might need to actually watch Stranger Things so I can see what all the hype is about.

Makes me largh seeing loads of teens slapping loads of makeup on 

I attempted to get a virtual queue ticket but i couldn't get to anyone in charge of his queue to get one. That and i got shoved out of the way by two girls telling me to move as they tried to push in so i gave up. Luckily i had a photo op anyway. I have been to the cons with Tennant and Cumberbatch but i have never seen anything like yesterday. Anyway in the photo op Joseph was lovely. 

• Sad 1

What a joke I noticed the little teen girls were very rude and pushing in when I was getting a virtual ticket yesterday I managed to get 1 today which was good but feel sorry for the poor bloke looked absolutely tired this morning and yet again same as yesterday people expecially teens sitting on the floor while I was Trying to get a photo shoot sm needs to sort this out in future reference for health and safety reasons