Using refund voucher in eventbrite

Hi, I'm trying to use a DST refund voucher which is valid until 12 November 2023 for £15 to offset the cost of my entry ticket for LFCC for next month. But when I put the code in on the eventbrite promo code field it says "Sorry that code is invalid". Am I doing something wrong?

25 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I'd say to enter the code here to check the balance, if it's still saying it's not valid and won't let you put it into the shop you need to email Showmasters to have it reissued

By here you mean on the forum?

30 minutes ago, robmoriarty said:

No gift card found. Well that's silly, is less than a year old!

Definitely email them.  I have seen other people say before that their vouchers didn't work and SM reissued them.

Having the same trouble, I have a DST Voucher tried to use it in the shop and it says Invalid, Emailed SM but as usual Nothing heard and guess what.. with the Cancelations I am getting Vouchers.... I use to Back SM, But Sadly No more. They have become greedy and don't give a T... to their loyal customers. I can see this could be my last year supporting them. Very P*** Poor, 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, kittkarr said:

Also my £55 dst entry voucher says invalid, I’ve emailed and no reply either :( 

They usually do get back to people but not necessarily quickly.  I'd say leave it a few days and email again.

On 6/13/2022 at 8:20 PM, kittkarr said:

Also my £55 dst entry voucher says invalid, I’ve emailed and no reply either :( 

If if helps anyone waiting, I emailed last Thur (23rd) and got a reply today.  Was querying the outstanding balance on my Robert Beltran DST voucher and asking after Roxann Dawson vouchers as I hadn't received anything post-cancellation.  The very nice Felicity from the event shop combined them into a helpfully descriptive new voucher and sent it to me (so with luck I can now use it to buy a photoshoot at the LFCC). *cough* 

I raised the 'invalid vouchers' issue with the pre-order shop last week, and Jason G confirmed "they are having problems".  He offered to do my order manually for me and apply it to my voucher code, I'm still waiting to see if that will work.  I suggest anyone having problems with the pre-order site should drop him an email, although at this late stage, I'd be surprised if SM manage to sort it out.