*Hellboy - Hellboy

*Quantum of Solace - Gregg Beam

*Star Wars: Visions - Tajin Crosser

David-Harbour-2.jpg.d5350c58bf0886f234935927665b9576.jpg

David-Harbour-1.jpg.a50d3cf25cb7cd060a562e292341db7f.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1092086/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kylecoop said:

Before I purchase a photo I was wondering if there was likely to be any restrictions in place still? Like a screen or divider like last show. Cheers! Great announcement. 

Basically there's no way to know but I think it's safe to say this: based on the current situation screens or masks won't be used in the shoot UNLESS the guests request them.

So basically you won't really know until the day and there's a chance guests might request screens at the least.

21 hours ago, Kylecoop said:

Before I purchase a photo I was wondering if there was likely to be any restrictions in place still? Like a screen or divider like last show. Cheers! Great announcement. 

We wont know until we get there, but as Raylenth has said it would be his decision. But with him starting a theatre run shortly, I'd be surprised if there wasn't screens for David. Purely to minimise risk of cancelling performances. I'll be more than happy if proved wrong mind

Is there restriction on how many photo's he will be doing each day? Some conventions oversell shoots and autographs, and not everyone at times get's into the shoot on the day. With David being there such a limited time, Just hoping all pre-paid photo tickets will be honoured.

6 hours ago, Russell Nash said:

Is there restriction on how many photo's he will be doing each day? Some conventions oversell shoots and autographs, and not everyone at times get's into the shoot on the day. With David being there such a limited time, Just hoping all pre-paid photo tickets will be honoured.

Well..... they will limit it to the amount they can take in the time they have and they will intend to take all that they sell, but obviously things can happen.  Unfortunately no one can give you a guarantee, but they have been doing this a long time and as long as you are at the shoot at the right time and it all goes to plan, there shouldn't be any issues.  

I'd say the harder thing will be for people to get auto's due to his limited time.

Well I would hope that a pre paid photo would be a guarantee, be a bit pointless paying for a shoot and not getting it. In past when booking stuff it used to show as what batch numbers and how many available and Idea if sold out or close to selling out. I remember few years back John Cleese, he did all the diamonds and then the first several batches and left. hundreds of people never got shoots they paid for. I just don't want to miss out, Will deff be there on time and line up etc.

No interest in auto just the photo shoot.

6 hours ago, Russell Nash said:

Well I would hope that a pre paid photo would be a guarantee, be a bit pointless paying for a shoot and not getting it. In past when booking stuff it used to show as what batch numbers and how many available and Idea if sold out or close to selling out. I remember few years back John Cleese, he did all the diamonds and then the first several batches and left. hundreds of people never got shoots they paid for. I just don't want to miss out, Will deff be there on time and line up etc.

It's impossible to completely guarantee anything I'm afraid because stuff happens.  The guest could be taken ill during the shoot and unable to finish, the venue could need to be evacuated, someone could come in and cause issues requiring the shoot to end and so on.  If the guest leaves before the shoot is over (because they are fed up or something) then that wasn't something the organisers could have predicted or plan for.  I think in Cleese's case, it was his first event and he probably wasn't expecting how many people wanted to meet him.

Like I said, everything being well, you and the guest being where they should be at the required time, there's no reason you won't get your photo.  

On 6/12/2022 at 9:12 AM, Russell Nash said:

did he not have 2 photoshoots in 1 day?

2 hours ago, dogsoldierspoon said:

Damn, was considering getting a second autograph but looks like it'll be a tough one

It's really hard to judge as he's done events before and knows what they are like and he knows he's got limited time, but I guess it's fair to say that he'll probably only have 2 hours max signing, which is a lot, but also not, especially if it's less than that.  He may get through loads of people, but he may not.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Russell Nash said:

Now that it has been announced that David is attending Friday. Would it be possible to use my Saturday photoshoot ticket on the Friday? 

It's not usually allowed, despite the fact it would alleviate pressure from Saturday. The photo shoots come up on the scanner as specific shoots on specific days so the scanner needs to recognise your ticket as for that specific shoot.

1 hour ago, Bonapp said:

Hello. 

As he will be there on friday but only after 12pm, do you know when the tickets for his virtual queue will start to be available ?

Thank you.

We’re never given a specific time but it could well be from when the con opens.