Latest Guest Announcement - KENDO NAGASAKI

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Kendo Nagasaki

Appearing: Saturday

Photo Shoot: £20

Buy Tickets

The character of Nagasaki was a Japanese samurai with a mysterious past and reputed powers of healing and hypnosis brought to life by retired British Wrestler, Peter Thornley. He was one of the biggest draws of all time in British wrestling, especially in the mid-1970s and the turn of the 1980s/1990s.

He will be taking part in a photoshoot in the legendary mask and Peter will be signing photos and copies of his biography all day.

Forum-Kendo-Nagasaki.jpg.aa1f7563b1dbb6692624168125fa76ff.jpg

1 hour ago, CaptainMetal666 said:

What's happening with him doing autographs? I can't find the price anywhere but it says above he will be signing?

Usually auto's are the same price as the photo or about £5 different so it would be worth setting aside £20 for each auto you want from him, but I would guess that he might be free?  Or you get the auto when you buy his book maybe.

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Usually auto's are the same price as the photo or about £5 different so it would be worth setting aside £20 for each auto you want from him, but I would guess that he might be free?  Or you get the auto when you buy his book maybe.

Pretty much what I was thinking, it's just strange that there's no mention of it anywhere.