Talks

Paid for talks

I've been trying to get a clearer picture of which talks need to be paid for, the clearest I've seen is under the topic of 'Guest days & Prices' but even that seems incomplete.

So far there are no paid for talks on the Saturday, but under the Diamond pass for William Shatner it says he has a 'paid' talk on Saturday but I cannot find it mentioned anywhere else, let alone for sale outside the diamond pass.

With the event a month away I'm trying to plan my days and budget for what needs paying for, so would like to know soon.

Unfortunately if they aren't listed in the shop there's not much we can tell you and given that the mods rarely come on here you might be better off emailing them or asking them on their socials.

I find it weird that it's a month before the show and as it stands, there are seemingly no paid talks happening on the Saturday whereas there are a good few on Sunday and a couple on Friday (Christopher Lloyd is doing one Friday AND Sunday). It's already annoying that, being only able to go on Sunday morning this year, I'm unlikely to be able to go to any of those Sunday talks.