Andy-Serkis-3.jpg.6a85366d13fa8c6c28a0b15518eca4dd.jpg

Andy-Serkis-4.jpg.64312ceb9a54965298474e4c5e73a4b5.jpg

Andy-Serkis-5.jpg.3df695f9350055ad0596d385ba0a5e32.jpg

Andy-Serkis-2.jpg.ea720409684752d22bfa9dc0256fe221.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0785227

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, james05 said:

Hi, does anyone know if more photo op batches are due to be released for Andy Serkis are they sold out. Unable to book currently.

Thanks

They are in the shop to buy, have you clicked on Saturday as that's the only day he's there?

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

They are in the shop to buy, have you clicked on Saturday as that's the only day he's there?

It allows you to select one in the tickets list but when you get onto details and batch selection, you can't select any batches, as Batches 1-5 are all sold.

9 minutes ago, james05 said:

Hi, does anyone know if more photo op batches are due to be released for Andy Serkis are they sold out. Unable to book currently.

Thanks

Considering he is one day only, that may be it, bearing in mind there will be Diamond Pass photos before the standard batches. A bit surprising, normally even big one-day guests have a few more batches available. Jason Momoa had Diamonds and also had about 10 batches in 2019, if I remember right and he'd been to 2018. He was also there for at leats Saturday and Sunday in 2019 whereas Andy is only Saturday. Andy's first con in ages was a few months ago so I would expect him to be insanely popular at this one. Surprised more Diamonds haven't gone, I pounced immediately during a West End show interval via my phone to ensure I got it, thinking they would fly out. 

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Yep. It shows batch 1 to batch 5 all greyed out so these have already been sold. No more batch numbers mentioned so unable to select one for purchase. Therefore payment won’t go through without a batch number 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jonedney124 said:

It allows you to select one in the tickets list but when you get onto details and batch selection, you can't select any batches, as Batches 1-5 are all sold.

Considering he is one day only, that may be it, bearing in mind there will be Diamond Pass photos before the standard batches. A bit surprising, normally even big one-day guests have a few more batches available. Jason Momoa had Diamonds and also had about 10 batches in 2019, if I remember right and he'd been to 2018. He was also there for at leats Saturday and Sunday in 2019 whereas Andy is only Saturday. Andy's first con in ages was a few months ago so I would expect him to be insanely popular at this one. Surprised more Diamonds haven't gone, I pounced immediately during a West End show interval via my phone to ensure I got it, thinking they would fly out. 

Ah right, you are correct.  It's odd as they used to say they were sold out and it shouldn't let you put tickets in the basket if they aren't available.  So yeah, I'd say the current 5 batches are sold out.  

I think a lot of people are holding off buying until nearer the event because of Showmasters current refund stance, but I agree it'd be unusual to have so few tickets up.  When they had Cumberbatch, and he was one day only initially, I think the batches went up to the low 20's.....

I'd be surprised if they didn't add more on unless he's asked for the shoots to be limited or something.  

23 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Ah right, you are correct.  It's odd as they used to say they were sold out and it shouldn't let you put tickets in the basket if they aren't available.  So yeah, I'd say the current 5 batches are sold out.  

I think a lot of people are holding off buying until nearer the event because of Showmasters current refund stance, but I agree it'd be unusual to have so few tickets up.  When they had Cumberbatch, and he was one day only initially, I think the batches went up to the low 20's.....

I'd be surprised if they didn't add more on unless he's asked for the shoots to be limited or something.  

Thanks Raylenth,

I’ll keep an eye out for more batches (hopefully). They haven’t mentioned Serkis being sold out, so would seem likely.

I’ve emailed SM as well now so will update if/when I hear anything back. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, james05 said:

Thanks Raylenth,

I’ll keep an eye out for more batches (hopefully). They haven’t mentioned Serkis being sold out, so would seem likely.

I’ve emailed SM as well now so will update if/when I hear anything back. 

Yeah, I'd think they will add more in tomorrow when they are back in the office, so check at some point again tomorrow if you can.

16 hours ago, Raylenth said:

When they had Cumberbatch, and he was one day only initially, I think the batches went up to the low 20's.....

Yeah, but that's because he's a money whore and photos are the quickest way to rack up the cash.

• Haha 1

On 6/12/2022 at 4:38 PM, Raylenth said:

Yeah, I'd think they will add more in tomorrow when they are back in the office, so check at some point again tomorrow if you can.

More batches now added in Eventbrite for Andy Serkis. Photo op booked 

• Like 2