EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT - A tribute to Star Trek

• Showmasters Admin

Announcing a ‘Tribute to Star Trek’ at this year’s London Film & Comic Con, where we can embrace this great show from across the decades.

There will be talks, displays, signings and photo opportunities along with a great selection of amazing guests all in one event.

With Destination Star Trek Germany being the only official European Star Trek event happening in 2022 this will be the place to be in the UK if you’re a Star Trek fan.

https://londonfilmandcomiccon.com/tribute-to-star-trek/

forum-TrekTributeguests.thumb.jpg.3c198ecd52e1dad10324f17c7143934d.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, AckAck said:

Is William Shatner NOT available for pre-order autographs...?

I have no interest in photos or spending on a diamond pass.

Honestly I have no idea though the shop hasn't been updated as the cancellations are all still on there.  It might be best to message Jason G and ask as you may not get an answer here https://www.showmasterssales.com/pages/contact-us

31 minutes ago, AckAck said:

Is William Shatner NOT available for pre-order autographs...?

I have no interest in photos or spending on a diamond pass.

A lot of the Star Trek guests have no images up for pre-order either. Been asking about Jeri Ryan for weeks and basically got nowhere.

15 minutes ago, LennyD92 said:

Hi, for people who have met Shatner before. Will he be doing Quotes even small ones? I have his Diamond Pass and will be adding him to my The Big Bang Theory Poster

Assume he won't and if you get one great, but he's known as a bit of a signing machine so it'll likely be auto only and in and out.  You never know though

• Like 1

I wonder if the 'big names' will be out of site....?

I remember a couple of years ago when MJ Fox and C Lloyd where there, you could only meet them if you had a DP.

I wanted an auto from CL and WS, but not by getting a DP.

Sometimes the queue is short and you can get in for an auto, if your lucky.

Pre-order autos are my backup plan for DP guests......:P

Edited by AckAck

I have transferred my DSTL2022 Tickets to LFCC2022 and according to the email, any DST Ticket Holders who transfer tickets to LFCC will get this 'package' and priority access to the Star Trek Guests... 

Does anyone know if we will be sent this ticket, or will we collect something on the day?

36 minutes ago, sam57719 said:

I have transferred my DSTL2022 Tickets to LFCC2022 and according to the email, any DST Ticket Holders who transfer tickets to LFCC will get this 'package' and priority access to the Star Trek Guests... 

Does anyone know if we will be sent this ticket, or will we collect something on the day?

We don't actually know as they haven't said anything, however as far as I'm aware you usually collect your tickets at the event so I'd imagine it'll be the same for LFCC.  It may be that they have them in the Diamond Pass collection area, but unless they say, it's essentially speculation.

2 minutes ago, posey1234 said:

How did you find that out ozzy??

She posted this on her Twitter earlier on. This will be her first convention appearance since Covid has come along and by her own admission she's quite anxious about mingling with crowds at the airport and at the show. So I'd say to anyone meeting her please bare that in mind.

1 hour ago, Beren said:

Im going blind but what time is Jeri Photo Op on saturday i cant see it on there

I haven't got the schedule open at the moment but you can find it on the Prop shoot column (it's not a prop shoot but as is will be outside they didn't have a spare column for it so put it there)

• Thanks 1

On 6/27/2022 at 3:14 PM, Raylenth said:

I haven't got the schedule open at the moment but you can find it on the Prop shoot column (it's not a prop shoot but as is will be outside they didn't have a spare column for it so put it there)

cheers