Bill Skarsgard

Finn Wolfhard

Jack Dylan Grazer

Jeremy Ray Taylor

Jackson Robert Scott 

Nicholas Hamilton

Chosen Jacobs

• Like 2

Would it be possible to have John Nolan from John Nolan Studios as he worked on the Animatronics for Jurassic World Dominion and would love to find out more about those. 

Also Neal Scanlan as he did the Animatronics for Fallen Kingdom and the previous star wars movies.

Edited by danvader123@hotmail.co.uk

Seth Green (Star Wars: Clone Wars, Family Guy, Buffy, Austin Powers, IT & Robot Chicken)
Sutton Foster (Younger, Bunheads, Elementary & The Good Wife)
Mary Mouser (Cobra Kai, Body of Proof, NCIS & Freakish)
Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy, Ringer, Scream 2, Star Wars Rebels, The Grudge & The Crazy Ones)
Jennifer Love Hewitt (I Know What You Did Last Summer, Ghost Whisperer, Party of Five, 9-1-1 & The Clint List)
Jack Conley (Angel, NCIS, Agent Carter, Sons of Anarchy, CSI, The Purge: Anarchy & Buffy)

• Like 1

Please can we have the following:

SUPPORTING ACTOR:

Campbell Scott, BD Wong, Omar Sy, Justice Smith, Daniella Pineda, Scott Haze, Dichen Lachman, Freya Parker, James Cromwell, Ted Levine, Geraldine Chaplin, Martin Ferrero, Joseph Mazzello, Miguel Sandoval,  Camilla Belle, Thomas Rosales Jr, Arliss Howard, Vanessa Chester, Peter Stormare, Alessandro Nivola, Bruce A. Young, John Diehl, Vincent D'Onofrio, Brian Tee, 

MAIN CAST:

Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum, Vince Vaughn, Julianne Moore, Richard Schiff, William H. Macy, Téa Leoni, Benicio Del Toro, Emily Blunt.

• Like 2

Néhány ötlet:

Nagy nevek: Amy Adams , Sigourney Weaver , Karen Gillan , Daniel Craig , Luke Evans , Friends szereplők , Emilia Clarke , Lily James , Chris Evans , Matt Smith , Salma Hayek , Winona Ryder , Sarah Paulson , Ana de Armas , Idris Elba Harrington, Theo James, Rose Leslie, Kaley Cuoco , Kim Cattrall

Közepes vendégek: Mädcen Amick , Erika Eleniak , Courtney Thorne-Smith , Jennifer Gray , Jennifer Beals , Jami Gertz , Elisabeth Shue , Gemma Chan , Martha Plimpton , Kate Capshaw , Alison Doody , Reccs, Timothy Pabe Dalton , P. Mader , Victoria Smurfit , Brooke Shields , Linda Gray , Patrick Duffy , Edward Furlong , Billie Lourd , Matthew Morrison , Kathleen Turner , Heather Locklear , Sheilyn Fenn , James Marshall , Mia Sara , Matthew Broderick

Mellékszereplők: Robyn Lively, Nancy Valen, Maggie Wheeler, Kelly Packard, Scott Cohen, Nicole Eggert, Shannon Purser (Barb!), Cara Buono, Eddie Cibrian, Charlene Tilton, Larry Hankin (Mr Heckles a Barátok köztből), Morgan, Fairchild , Sherry Stringfield, Will Wheaton , Jamie Luner

+ Bond Girls: Gloria Hendry , Kristina Wayborn , Lana Wood , Lucianna Paluzzi , Martine Beswick , Kate Rabett , Mary Stävin , Carole Ashby , Bérénice Marlohe , Talisa Soto , Carey Lowell , Alison Doody , Maud Adams , Jane Seymour

+ Bridgerton szereplői

+ A szexuális nevelés szereplői

Edited by hboy29
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Adrian Paul was at the Spring event, guess you didn’t go to that?

I already met Adrian Paul in 2016 but I would like to see him again because I have other things to sign him. I couldn't go to the spring event because I was financially too tight and then Robert Englund was present at the event last November and Showmasters invites him again for the July event so one not prevent the other.

8 hours ago, mpharris said:

Graham McTavish

Chris Barrie

Doug Naylor

I make that three

Thanks, really appreciate that info. That is the trouble with having to click every guest it is all to easy to somehow miss people.

Doug Naylor will certainly be an addition to who I'd want to be meeting. I've met all the regulars except Craig Charles last time he was at the LFCC that they had a whole cast talk for by the time I get to his table for an auto he'd already left.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2022 at 1:11 PM, charliechuck71 said:

Don't forget Marc singer! :)

Dina Meyer has attended in the past i had a photo with her she seemed very nice it would be great if she could make it again 

On 6/9/2022 at 4:10 PM, malky said:

Starship Troopers 

Casper Van Dien

Dina Meyer

Denise Richards

Jake Busey

Clancy Brown

Neil Patrick Harris

Patrick Muldoon

Seth Gilliam

Dina Meyer did attend the LFCC in the past i think was 2013 when i went and had a photo with her she seemed very nice and would be great if she could attend it again at some stage! I might have the wrong year maybe someone can tell me if thats wrong but i know it was a good few years back now 

2 hours ago, DaWhovianGuy said:

Dina Meyer has attended in the past i had a photo with her she seemed very nice it would be great if she could make it again 

Dina Meyer did attend the LFCC in the past i think was 2013 when i went and had a photo with her she seemed very nice and would be great if she could attend it again at some stage! I might have the wrong year maybe someone can tell me if thats wrong but i know it was a good few years back now 

2014 actually! But yes, it would be great to have her back! 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Not bad for a human! said:

I know we have David harbour and it’s a long shot but how about bull Pullman as currently both are at the west end currently this weekend :).

I'd guess they've already enquired. I can imagine the scene now...

Bill Pullman is sat in his theatre dressing room, in the middle of a call with his agent. He does not seem happy...

"WHAT??? You want me to do a CONVENTION??? Spend the weekend surrounded by a bunch of sweaty NERDS??? I'm Bill frickin' Pullman, not some random third stormtrooper from the left! What kind of sad, DESPERATE failing actor would agree to do one of those?"

He angrily hangs up his phone, and screams an obscenity.

Moments later, David Harbour walks into the room...

"Hey Bill! Guess what I'm doing this weekend..."

• Haha 5