Guest suggestions

Litafan83

Seems obvious, but it would be nice to have some Stranger Things cast over. Especially since the last 2 episodes of the season drop the week before. Would love to meet: Caleb McLaughlin, Noah Schnapp, Natalia Dyer, Charlie Heaton, Cara Buono, Matthew Modine, Sadie Sink, Dacre Montgomery, Paul Reiser, Maya Hawke, Brett Gelman, Jamie Campbell Bower, Eduardo Franco, Cary Elwes and Joseph Quinn. 

And since you seem to be going for a Top Gun reunion, Anthony Edwards would be amazing

• Like 3

Amanda Seyfried (In Time, Mank, Ted 2, Les Miserables, Mamma Mia, Mean Girls, Red Riding Head & Veronica Mars)
Emma Roberts (American Horror Story, Scream Queens & Scream 4)
Joseph Lawrence (Melissa & Joey, Blossom, Hawaii Five-0, CSI NY & Half & Half)
Autumn Reeser (Lost Boys 2, Hawaii Five-0, The O.C., No Ordinary Family, Last Resort & The Arrangement)
Gary Grubbs (Bad Lieutenant, The O.C., Will & Grace & The X Files)
Piper Perabo (Coyote Ugly, Penny Dreadful, Notorious, Covert Affairs & Turn Up Charlie)

• Like 1

After watching aliens yesterday and just getting to the end of stranger things season 4, I know I post it every year but Jason can you please get Paul Reiser please! :) he’s never ever done a comic con in England please please please make it happen would make a lot of aliens fans and stranger things fans happy! :).

• Like 2

Matt Dillon did a comic con in Italy today, would love him to do an event in London! 

Would love to see Emilio Estevez at an event someday, hopefully Martin and Charlie can tell him what a great time they had with Showmasters! 

It would be amazing to get Tom Cruise, Laurence Fishburne or Emilio Estevez, would totally get a diamond pass for them! 

• Like 1

Not sure if the Star Trek zone will be expanded, but just in case:

Cirroc Lofton, Rosalind Chao, Jacqueline Kim, Kate Mulgrew, Raphael Sbarge, John Billingsley, Scott Bakula, Jolene Blalock, Daniel Davis

I figure the Discovery, Picard and Strange New Worlds cast might be filming, but I'd love to meet Mary Wiseman, Doug Jones, David Ajala, Harry Treadaway and Rebecca Romijn.

• Like 1

I know I mentioned them both before but Hugh Laurie and Ioan Gruffudd would be really great guests.

Just done watching all 177 episodes of House for the first time. Now moving onto both Chance and Harrow. Whilst also playing through Diablo III, which Ioan Gruffud apparently voices in. 

Would be great additions to any future events. 

• Like 2

On 6/1/2022 at 10:47 PM, Wesker said:

Daniel Bernhardt

I knew that named seemed familiar. Siro from Mortal Kombat Conquest. 

I agree he would make a great addition to the guest line-up. Alongside Kristanna Loken, Paolo Montalban, and Jeffrey Meek. 

• Like 1