Guest suggestions

Litafan83

Robyn Lively (Teen Witch , Karate Kid 3 , Twin Peaks)

Lashana Lynch (Captain Marvel , No Time To Die)

Elisabeth Shue (Back to the Future 2-3 , The Saint , The Boys)

Ana de Armas (No Time To Die)

Nancy Valen (Baywatch , Hull High , Loverboy)

• Like 1

Evan Rachel Wood (Westworld, True Blood, The Wrestler, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)
Jack Plotnick (Z Nation, Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, The Mentalist & Joan of Arcadia)
Robin Tunney (The Mentalist, Prison Break, The Fix, The Craft & End of Days)
Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)
Lindy Booth (The Librarians, Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, 4400, Relic Hunter & Cry Wolf)
Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper, Nashville, Take Two & How I Met Your Mother)

• Like 1

Henry Cavill
Clint Eastwood
Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Lily Collins
Zach McGowan
Natalie Dormer
Alfred Enoch
Park Hae-soo
Shawnee Smith
Margot Robbie
Anya Chalotra
Freya Allan
Afshan Azad
Sophie Turner
Maria Doyle Kennedy
Tamzin Merchant
Richard Burgi
Lee Jung-jae
Cary Elwes
Leigh Whannell
Bonnie Wright
James Denton
Jeffrey Combs

• Like 1

So, I wrote a big old list of actors before it occurred to me to ask... Is it better to post a few guest suggestions that you especially want to see or a huge wall of names that you'd like to meet? I don't know how the organisers collate all of this stuff. Any ideas what's best?

Jon Bernthal, Thomas Jane, Sean Bean, Linnea Quigley, Damian Lewis, Shohreh Aghdashloo, Neal McDonough, Frankie Adams, Sigourney Weaver, Brandon Keener, Diego Luna, Karl Urban, David Hayter, Tawney Newsome, Ewan McGregor, Nathan Fillion, Steven Strait, Rick Gomez, Nick Tarabay, Jonathan Brugh, Michael Biehn, Jenette Goldstein, Dale Dye, Jack Quaid, Jamie Bamber, Noel Wells, Mark Meer, Toby Stephens, Eugene Cordero, Jennifer Hale, Garret Dillahunt, Richard Speight Jr., Kristen Schaal, Cara Gee, Timothy Olyphant, Grimes, Duncan Pow, Dominique Tipper, Frank John Hughes.

• Like 1

Yes I’ve been away from the forum for the best part of 2 years and really surprised how poorly run it is.

Sure critical comments used to get deleted left, right and centre but if you had a query it was promptly picked up and a response was forthcoming.

If this comment is still here in a week’s time, kinda proves my point…

• 2 weeks later...