Who Are You Meeting?

On 6/20/2022 at 7:31 PM, Mfahey79 said:

I keep holding fire on Bernard Cribbins, i know how hard it will be on a virtual ticket, but I dont want to shell out for a diamond pass.

But I have now added Tom O'Connell to my meet list, can feel the force wants me to start a Kenobi project

Not a bad price for a DP, but unfortunately not everybody is able to get one :-( Also the last couple of times he was due to attend, he cancelled due to feeling unwell, which is understandable at 93 years old

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, RyanHSaunders91 said:

Not a bad price for a DP, but unfortunately not everybody is able to get one :-( Also the last couple of times he was due to attend, he cancelled due to feeling unwell, which is understandable at 93 years old

Exactly, you also need to consider his wife of over 60 years sadly passed away towards the end of the year as well, it was understandable that he wasnt feeling up to it. And spoilers, he is back filming again, but potentially finished his scenes.

It will be good to see him there, even if I cant get his autograph. Legend is over-used, be we can safely say it applies to Mr Cribbins

Edited by Mfahey79
  • Like 3

Final list if no further guest announcements or cancellations. 

Diamond Pass 

Martin Shaw 

Christopher Lloyd 

Alex Kingston 

Bernard Cribbins 

Photos 

Robert Englund on boiler room set

Sylvester McCoy in costume 

David Bradley 

Eric Roberts 

Philip Glenister 

Autos 

Zoe Wanamaker, Arthur Darvill, David Bradley, Sophie Aldred, Eric Roberts, Janet Fielding, Peter Purves, Maureen O'Brien. 

• Like 2

On 5/24/2022 at 9:48 PM, andrewrolar said:

Bought so far

DP - Robbie Coltrane , Katee Sachoff, Stephen Ammel

Photos (plan to add autos on day(s) )

Henry Thomas (ET bike), Mickey Dolenz , Claudia Wells

Still to buy

DP - Martin Shaw , Alex Kingston

Autos and photos - Misty Rosas, David Ramsey, Philip Glenister, Doug Naylor, Daniele Nicolet, Robert Davi 

Possible

Clarence Gilyard Jr, Grand L Bush, Janet Fielding

I met Claudia a few years back at LFCC she is really nice you will like her i got her autograph and photo on my phone am having a proper photo taken with her this time am also having photos with Alex Kingston and Danielle Nicolet 

Am only going Sunday and fingers crossed will be having photos with Alex Kingston Jeri Ryan Danielle Nicolet and Claudia Wells and hopefully getting Autos from Philip Glenister Alex Kingston Jeri Ryan Danielle Nicolet Dee Wallace Michael Ironside and possibly Robert England 

• Like 1

On 5/7/2022 at 5:20 PM, Mfahey79 said:

I'm not sure on the diamond pass for Bernard Cribbins, or wait until he is there on the day and chance my arm on a virtual ticket. He's pulled out the last few shows. Hopefully he's ok

Probably photos with Maureen O'Brien, and the joint photoshoot with Janet Fielding & Sophie Aldred

Autographs: Clare Kramer, Elizabeth Mitchell, Doug Naylor for definate so far

He is no longer attending im afraid 

On 6/28/2022 at 5:29 PM, RyanHSaunders91 said:

Bernard no longer attending 

1 hour ago, DaWhovianGuy said:

I see on this post alot of people are wanting to meet Robbie Coltrane but i don't think he is attending now?

No, he cancelled a while ago. I would hope most people are aware, as they sent emails out to people with vouchers etc and announced it on social media. It's just that the posts are old, from before he cancelled.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2022 at 2:17 PM, dogsoldierspoon said:

I have to admit that guest-wise, it's been - for me personally - the weakest LFCC line up since I started going.

I've got only a handful of guests so far (only auto's):

Clark Gregg, Elizabeth Mitchell, Grand L. Bush, Robbie Coltrane, Omid Abtahi, Zoë Wanamaker, Frances Lee mcCain, Royce Pierreson

Dorian Kingi and Sam Humphrey are maybes, same with Amy Bailey as I won't be staying an extra day in London for just 1 guest (if no other interesting Sunday only guests are announced).

Unfortunately, it seems half of my list have cancelled since then. Hoping there'll be no more (like Ethan Phillips), this should be my autograph list:

Joseph Quinn, Zoë Wanamaker, Santiago Cabrera, Alexandra Essoe, Rick Rossovich, Tim Russ, Frances Lee McCain, Royce Pierreson, Jennifer Lim, Grand L. Bush

Not sure I'd have gone to London if I didn't already have tickets, but let's make the most of it.

• Like 2

@dogsoldierspoonI agree if didn’t have entry tickets already I probably would have done the same as you but even though my guest list has depleted over the last plus weeks still looking forward to it :).

my last guests:

Andy Serkis 

Arian Richards

henry Thomas

Dee Wallace

Robert mcnaughton

the one and only person who I know @dogsoldierspoonyou agree with me needs to happen at another LFCC is Paul Reiser!!! 

1 hour ago, Not bad for a human! said:

@dogsoldierspoonI agree if didn’t have entry tickets already I probably would have done the same as you but even though my guest list has depleted over the last plus weeks still looking forward to it :).

my last guests:

Andy Serkis 

Arian Richards

henry Thomas

Dee Wallace

Robert mcnaughton

the one and only person who I know @dogsoldierspoonyou agree with me needs to happen at another LFCC is Paul Reiser!!! 

Absolutely! I'm sure a lot of people would want Paul Reiser there, probably the last many need on an Aliens poster

@dogsoldierspoon yeah he’s the last of the 3 I need to fully class my aliens poster completed.

paul reiser

cynthia dale Scott

and Jonathan henn

But to get Reiser I will call it complete :).

but yeah considering he’s been in the boys 

aliens and also stranger things and more it needs to happen.

the day it happens Showmasters can take my money!! Lol