Who Are You Meeting?

This will be my biggest event since Spring 2020.

My guest list so far 

Diamond Pass 

Robbie Coltrane 

Bernard Cribbins 

Photos 

Robert Englund 

Christopher Lloyd 

Philip Glenister 

Autos

Julian Glover 

Sophie Aldred 

Janet Fielding 

Peter Purves 

Eric Roberts 

Maureen O'Brien 

Zoe Wanamaker 

David Bradley 

Hope to add more in the next couple of months. 

Who are you planning to meet?

• Like 3

At the moment -

Definite - Eric Roberts - autos & photo.

Zoe Wanamaker - autos & photo.

Arthur lee - auto.

Patrick O'Kane - auto.

Alex Kingston (Saturday DP).

Possible (depends on how much I spend on guests yet to be announced) -

Jimmy Vee - auto

David Bradley - auto

Garrick Hagon - auto.

Edited by Geoff K
Update
  • Like 2

So far for me....

Robert Englund (Make up & boiler room photo)

Robbie Coltrane (when Showmasters get around to sending new tickets from his cancelled appearance last year...)

Clark Gregg (SHIELD logo Green screen photo)

Ernie Hudson (costume photo)

Christopher Lloyd (DeLorean photo)

Hannah Murray (again, when Showmasters get around to sending new tickets from her cancelled appearance from 2021)

• Like 2

Saturday only:

Diamond Pass: Robbie Coltrane

Photo: Karen Allen, Hannah Murray, Micky Dolenz, Zoë Wanamaker, Zach Galligan and Ariana Richards.

Autos: Hannah Murray, Micky Dolenz and Zoë Wanamaker. Plus a number of others I deside on the day.

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 3

I'm not sure on the diamond pass for Bernard Cribbins, or wait until he is there on the day and chance my arm on a virtual ticket. He's pulled out the last few shows. Hopefully he's ok

Probably photos with Maureen O'Brien, and the joint photoshoot with Janet Fielding & Sophie Aldred

Autographs: Clare Kramer, Elizabeth Mitchell, Doug Naylor for definate so far

• Like 2

I have to admit that guest-wise, it's been - for me personally - the weakest LFCC line up since I started going.

I've got only a handful of guests so far (only auto's):

Clark Gregg, Elizabeth Mitchell, Grand L. Bush, Robbie Coltrane, Omid Abtahi, Zoë Wanamaker, Frances Lee mcCain, Royce Pierreson

Dorian Kingi and Sam Humphrey are maybes, same with Amy Bailey as I won't be staying an extra day in London for just 1 guest (if no other interesting Sunday only guests are announced).

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, rick101 said:

is there now way to print out diamond pass? I cant go into london the day before to collect it!

The pass is a physical ticket that you will need to collect using the ticket sent by Eventbrite. The Eventbrite ticket will not work to collect autographs, photos and the parts of the diamond pass. However, you don’t have to pick it up the day before the show. This is just to help if people want to pick the passes up earlier. There will be a desk, usually in the queue area, where you can collect them as you enter the queue hall across the weekend. You can even return to the desk once the crowds have gone in, if you can spare the time and don’t need the pass beforehand.  

Edited by Wrong Name

31 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

The pass is a physical ticket that you will need to collect using the ticket sent by Eventbrite. The Eventbrite ticket will not work to collect autographs, photos and the parts of the diamond pass. However, you don’t have to pick it up the day before the show. This is just to help if people want to pick the passes up earlier. There will be a desk, usually in the queue area, where you can collect them as you enter the queue hall across the weekend. You can even return to the desk once the crowds have gone in, if you can spare the time and don’t need the pass beforehand.  

ah thanks for that mate as I am planning to go Friday and want to be in early to grab Englunds VQ so this was stressing me out that i'd have to que again! Christopher Lloyds DP is still on batch 1 so assuming I can que to get in, run and grab Englunds VQ then go back and get the DP then go straight to Lloyd if I cant get it while queing?

9 hours ago, rick101 said:

ah thanks for that mate as I am planning to go Friday and want to be in early to grab Englunds VQ so this was stressing me out that i'd have to que again! Christopher Lloyds DP is still on batch 1 so assuming I can que to get in, run and grab Englunds VQ then go back and get the DP then go straight to Lloyd if I cant get it while queing?

If you get there early enough, you can get the diamond pass before the doors even open! In previous years they have opened the queue hall an hour or two before the con so there’s plenty of time to grab them.

On 5/20/2022 at 7:19 AM, Wrong Name said:

If you get there early enough, you can get the diamond pass before the doors even open! In previous years they have opened the queue hall an hour or two before the con so there’s plenty of time to grab them.

Where exactly do you collect the DP though is anyone from SM able to say?

2 hours ago, rick101 said:

Where exactly do you collect the DP though is anyone from SM able to say?

Assuming that collection is available on Thursday, it'll probably be from inside the entrance to the Grand Hall (opposite Kensington Olympia Station). On show days, it'll probably be inside the hall used for queueing, just before you go through bag check & entry ticket scan. Obviously, we'll need to wait for SM to confirm this, and to announce which hall is to be used for queueing prior to doors opening at 10am/9am.

On 5/22/2022 at 4:30 PM, Geoff K said:

Assuming that collection is available on Thursday, it'll probably be from inside the entrance to the Grand Hall (opposite Kensington Olympia Station). On show days, it'll probably be inside the hall used for queueing, just before you go through bag check & entry ticket scan. Obviously, we'll need to wait for SM to confirm this, and to announce which hall is to be used for queueing prior to doors opening at 10am/9am.

that would be great as I dont want to have to reque to get that after queing to get into the event

Bought so far

DP - Robbie Coltrane , Katee Sachoff, Stephen Ammel

Photos (plan to add autos on day(s) )

Henry Thomas (ET bike), Mickey Dolenz , Claudia Wells

Still to buy

DP - Martin Shaw , Alex Kingston

Autos and photos - Misty Rosas, David Ramsey, Philip Glenister, Doug Naylor, Daniele Nicolet, Robert Davi 

Possible

Clarence Gilyard Jr, Grand L Bush, Janet Fielding

Edited by andrewrolar
  • Like 3

Updated:

Saturday only:

Diamond Pass: Robbie Coltrane & Andy Serkis

Photo: Hannah Murray, Micky Dolenz, Zoë Wanamaker, Zach Galligan, Ariana Richards and Rick Rossovich.

Autos: Hannah Murray, Ariana Richards, Micky Dolenz, Rick Rossovich and Zoë Wanamaker. Plus a number of others I deside on the day.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, dogsoldierspoon said:

I feel like I've been losing more guests than I'm gaining :crying: All my big names are gone after tonight. Might meet David Harbour again to get a Stranger Things poster signed, but I rarely go for a second autograph

I get you. My meet list wasn't that big to begin with, and the main ones i was hoping for have now gone. This is the first year i've looked at the main guests and gone, nice that you've got them. But not for me

• Like 1

My list has also shrunk. I'm kind of at the stage that if there's someone I want a pic with, I'll take a chance and possibly book it on the day, so it gives a bit more of a guarantee of no cancellation, and I wouldnt be stuck with piles of vouchers. Risky that maybe I wont get a photo, but not risky that I will have money sitting in something that expires and may not get used.

I keep holding fire on Bernard Cribbins, i know how hard it will be on a virtual ticket, but I dont want to shell out for a diamond pass.

But I have now added Tom O'Connell to my meet list, can feel the force wants me to start a Kenobi project

• Like 2

The spring event on this year, was my first “major” con since Spring 2020 (for obvious reasons), so this summer’s event is my second. I was meeting Elizabeth Mitchell and Robbie Coltrane, but my list now stands as this, as they cancelled: 

Saturday

Alex Kingston (Diamond Pass)

Zoe Wanamaker (Photo & Autos)

Alfred Enoch (Photo & Auto)

David Bradley (Autos)

Sunday

Bernard Cribbins (Diamond Pass)

Patrick O’Kane (Photo & Auto)

Eric Roberts (Photo)

Arthur Darvill (Autos)

Most of my autographs (apart from 1, Alfred Enoch) are for my Blu-ray Steelbooks :D

Hopefully the new air con system that’s been installed at Olympia is fully operational that weekend…! 

• Like 2