Latest Guest Announcement - ZOE WANAMAKER

• 2 months later...

Got into LFCC at 9.30 on Saturday (my fault for taking an extra hour in bed) & got VQT 148. Finally managed to meet Zoe at 5.10. Is she known as a slow signer? Would be interesting what number VQ she got up to, or if she went open queue, as I guess quite a few VQT holders may have had to leave before meeting Zoe.

4 hours ago, Geoff K said:

Got into LFCC at 9.30 on Saturday (my fault for taking an extra hour in bed) & got VQT 148. Finally managed to meet Zoe at 5.10. Is she known as a slow signer? Would be interesting what number VQ she got up to, or if she went open queue, as I guess quite a few VQT holders may have had to leave before meeting Zoe.

When I wanted to queue up with my VQ ticket, they told me they had cut the line because she was going to go for lunch and had a private signing afterwards before she'd be back. Really strange, but perhaps they meant the send-in items and shop items? 

I was told it was closed for a photo shoot & lunch. Wasn't a photo shoot for us, as checked in case the 3pm photo had been brought forward. What ever it was, Zoe was 30 minutes late coming back from that, which didn't help.

10 hours ago, Geoff K said:

Don't know about VQ numbers as I had a gold pass and arrived towards 11 and walked straight to the back of the line so maybe this was another big benefit of the gold that I did not see from any other guest that weekend as they do advertise about joining the back of the line for any non diamond pass guests. Had no idea the wait otherwise would be this long.

I don't know about slow to sign just seemed about normal really. Not rushed through so I suppose that could explain it, did feel a little sorry for her choice of mask did look unformtable in the heat but I'm wearing my mask and sanitizing my hands as Zoe did lower the mask briefly when I met her I didn't ask for a photo I don't know if photos were allowed or not but I'm avoiding close contact. Maybe she was slower because of adjusting her mask every so often it was something very ornate perhaps wasn't the best choice with long wearing compared with some options.

Really friendly and talkative but no more so than some guests I've met.

• Like 1