Latest Guest Announcement - TOM O'CONNELL

Wrong is right, given that they had Hayden very recently for £125, unless something's gone drastically wrong in his life/career that'd reduce his price that much, it's not going to be him I'm afraid.  Also the description says 'the body of Darth Vader....' 

• Like 2

• showmasters unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 6/4/2022 at 11:10 AM, shakeYourGrooveThing said:

Me and my friend think we know who this groovy is. Just need Sm to confirm

:huh:

Sorry, I just found the way this was worded to be rather... uniquely strange and bizarre. 'Who this groovy is?' Anyway don't mind me, still trying to come to terms with the way you type. Moving on...

Apparently we now have 32 days, so just over a month to go until the actual event itself. To me the days are flying by. Unfortunately, it might also mean that we could still have a bit of a wait on our hands regarding the actual guest announcement. 

Anticipation is a fun thing....

Well another con announced their mystery Obi Wan actor was the guy in the Vader suit for episode 3 of the series, so maybe SM guest is in a later episode.

Edited by Mayhem

12 hours ago, danvader123@hotmail.co.uk said:

Yeah Its Tom dont understand why they are taking so long to announce this lol.

Best guess is they are waiting to tie it in with some other announcement or it wasn't as cut and dried as they thought and things have changed and they are trying to work it out.

• showmasters changed the title to Latest Guest Announcement - TOM O'CONNELL