General Chat

16 minutes ago, Geoff K said:

Sad to see these event forums so quiet these days. I find the forum so much easier to read than the FB pages, too easy to miss replies with useful info amongst all the posts tagging friends in.

I agree as much as follow showmasters on Twitter and Facebook I’ve always enjoyed being on the forum 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, charlesberg said:

First time I've been on here since before lockdown way back when. Maybe a combination of covid and war but I've lost my mojo. Anyone else finding it hard to get back into the swing of things? Maybe the new guest announcement will help

Have you checked down the back of the sofa?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, charlesberg said:

First time I've been on here since before lockdown way back when. Maybe a combination of covid and war bur I've lost my mojo. Anyone else finding it hard to get back into the swing of things? Maybe the new guest announcement will help

Yes I am I never attended last year am hoping to go this year take my nephew to his first one if the right guests gets announced fingers crossed 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, charlesberg said:

First time I've been on here since before lockdown way back when. Maybe a combination of covid and war bur I've lost my mojo. Anyone else finding it hard to get back into the swing of things? Maybe the new guest announcement will help

You're not the only one.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I miss the classic guest announcements. The good ol days.

So do I we had every one waiting on the forum for the guest to be announced I loved all that 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Getting hyped up for the announcements. Then discovering there was no-one you wanted :laugh:

Or, a guest that you wouldn't be on the list you'd want to meet, but still impressed that they managed to get them in first place

Edited by Mfahey79
  • Like 1