Latest Guest Announcement - CHRISTOPHER LLOYD

57 minutes ago, jonedney124 said:

I also think I saw somewhere on a Showmasters advert or email for LFCC that is Chris's last planned UK appearance????

that is news to me I don't think I've read or seen this one anywhere. But the info isn't spread equal to all social media pages. But £110 for an autograph is way out of my range anyway.

13 hours ago, jonedney124 said:

I also think I saw somewhere on a Showmasters advert or email for LFCC that is Chris's last planned UK appearance????

think you might be getting crossed with James Tolken I think he said that and doesnt do quotes anymore 

1 hour ago, rick101 said:

think you might be getting crossed with James Tolken I think he said that and doesnt do quotes anymore 

Nope. I remember seeing that post from Showmasters too, mentioning it's Chris' last planned UK appearance. Really hope he does make it over.

At one point, they seemed to say his only planned UK appearance, which I interpreted as this year, but I'm sure a more recent email or post said it was his last planned UK appearance and it didn't say 'this year' so I interpreted that as...full stop. He is 83 so he may find that travelling abroad is becoming too much and limit himself to US cons only. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jonedney124 said:

At one point, they seemed to say his only planned UK appearance, which I interpreted as this year, but I'm sure a more recent email or post said it was his last planned UK appearance and it didn't say 'this year' so I interpreted that as...full stop. He is 83 so he may find that travelling abroad is becoming too much and limit himself to US cons only. 

I don't remember seeing that in the emails, I did get one about his possible visit to the scalextric stand.

6 hours ago, rick101 said:

Assuming he would have informed SM he cant come by now if it was due to medical advise not to fly personally?

Guests can cancel at any time due to many reasons. However I do know that Christopher has been in the UK filming recently, so my guess is that he could well still be here for that.

• Like 1

Coming all the way from Scotland primarily for him to sign my BTTF poster. Saw the comments re him being slow in signing. Bit worried and willing to bite the bullet on a diamond pass to ensure an autograph, but can’t seem to find it on the store? Help!

EDT: Found it! Have already met him in the delorean, wonder if I could swap it to the clock tower with him and who I’d mention to if this would be possible?

Edited by _ItsWilliam_

8 hours ago, _ItsWilliam_ said:

Coming all the way from Scotland primarily for him to sign my BTTF poster. Saw the comments re him being slow in signing. Bit worried and willing to bite the bullet on a diamond pass to ensure an autograph, but can’t seem to find it on the store? Help!

EDT: Found it! Have already met him in the delorean, wonder if I could swap it to the clock tower with him and who I’d mention to if this would be possible?

If you mean the DP photo, the passes aren't customisable so you can only have the photo that's included.