Photo Schedule is out

So glad I’ve pre-ordered an autograph of Jodie and am just having a photo with her. Looking at the amount of time she’s scheduled to have photos and then her talk, unless you’ve got a diamond pass, there’s no chance of anyone else getting her autograph. I’d even question whether there’s enough time for all the diamond pass holders to get her autograph!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, melliott1963 said:

So glad I’ve pre-ordered an autograph of Jodie and am just having a photo with her. Looking at the amount of time she’s scheduled to have photos and then her talk, unless you’ve got a diamond pass, there’s no chance of anyone else getting her autograph. I’d even question whether there’s enough time for all the diamond pass holders to get her autograph!

I was thinking the same thing. I understand she is only there for one day, but not everyone can afford diamond passes. I hope that there aren't loads of them so it allows others a chance to get an auto. Equally, I think when a guest is only there for one day, limits should be in place for how many items can be signed per attendee. I have been to past events (not SM) that had a similar issue and they implemented such a system so it gave more people a chance to get autos. I don't know if thats something SM do in these situations or not.

Thinking perhaps of leaving the pre-order and use that money on another photoshoot since at least that way, it means you can at least meet her, no matter how brief, haha

1 hour ago, Lister_Sister85 said:

I was thinking the same thing. I understand she is only there for one day, but not everyone can afford diamond passes. I hope that there aren't loads of them so it allows others a chance to get an auto. Equally, I think when a guest is only there for one day, limits should be in place for how many items can be signed per attendee. I have been to past events (not SM) that had a similar issue and they implemented such a system so it gave more people a chance to get autos. I don't know if thats something SM do in these situations or not.

Thinking perhaps of leaving the pre-order and use that money on another photoshoot since at least that way, it means you can at least meet her, no matter how brief, haha

This is precisely why I pre-ordered the autograph. I knew she was going to be incredibly busy and am happy to just meet her, albeit briefly, at the photoshoot.

18 hours ago, Lister_Sister85 said:

I think they have, I'm sure it said on the DP info it's max 3 only and that if you wanted more you would need to queue again.  It's a bit of a catch 22 unfortunately, with a one day only headliner they are always going to have limited signing times as they will do more photo's as they are quicker so if they didn't have DP's you'd still only get the same amount of people through and tons will still miss out.  At least with having DP's, those that have them have the security of getting them.

As Rayleigh says, any Diamond Pass guest has a limit of three items per visit to the table, regardless of whether you have a DP, gold pass or regular VQ ticket. The issue we don’t know yet is, how fast does she sign, and how chatty will she be with everyone who she sees (witness Meatloaf’s previous LFCC appearance to see how slow it could be).

SM make more money from the photo sessions than the autographs, so it isn’t surprising there’s lots of photo shoot slots.

4 hours ago, melliott1963 said:

And Brian Blessed’s!

There's a few guests who are known to be very slow and rarely see tons of people - Richard Dean Anderson, Tom Baker, David Bradley (I think), Peter Weller.  It's unfortunate but it happens.

Just now, Mayhem said:

Didn't go to the November show, a friend of mine did and got something signed for me from Brian, he did comment the line moved slowly.

I did go, and loved the fact the whole show was a lot smaller than the Summer show - far less crowds! Had a Diamond Pass for Brian so was able to get his autograph, and it was great for all who got his autograph that he enjoyed chatting to everyone, but, of course, not so great for all those who missed out as a result.