Diamond Passes

RyanHSaunders91

I’m really wanting to purchase a pass for Jodie, but not able to until payday on Friday. Does anybody know how many passes are in a batch? I’ve looked in the shop and they’re on the last 3-4 batches and wondered what the likelihood of them being available by the end of next week is?

Edited by RyanHSaunders91

We don't, but I think it's possibly somewhere between 25/50 but it's a total guess.  Sales Usually go quickest immediately after announcement, but there may be a few people waiting until pay day.  Hopefully there will still be some left on Friday.

17 hours ago, Raylenth said:

We don't, but I think it's possibly somewhere between 25/50 but it's a total guess.  Sales Usually go quickest immediately after announcement, but there may be a few people waiting until pay day.  Hopefully there will still be some left on Friday.

Ah I see. I want to try and avoid using their pre-order service if I can., but if no DP’s are available, then I’ll have to

Edited by RyanHSaunders91

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2022 at 9:07 AM, RyanHSaunders91 said:

Ah I see. I want to try and avoid using their pre-order service if I can., but if no DP’s are available, then I’ll have to

If you do ...get a photo and don't send in anything you will miss. We are still waIting on items from the last two dates send in last May. Very hard to get a refund too so if you end up using PayPal make sure you open a case withing 3 months of purchase. If you complain on Facebook they will block you.

5 minutes ago, InsO said:

If you do ...get a photo and don't send in anything you will miss. We are still waIting on items from the last two dates send in last May. Very hard to get a refund too so if you end up using PayPal make sure you open a case withing 3 months of purchase. If you complain on Facebook they will block you.

I’ve complained everywhere I can and I have been issued a refund. Matter resolved, persistence pays off :-)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, RyanHSaunders91 said:

I’ve complained everywhere I can and I have been issued a refund. Matter resolved, persistence pays off :-)

Well done. We are still fighting. They are now suddenly claiming they never received 4 items when we have tracking and proof of receipt. It has just taken 10 months and more than 20 emails for them to come back with this.  We will persevere. :)

Shame we are all reduced to chasing and having to fight for our money back. Would have prefered to be able to trust this company.

19 minutes ago, InsO said:

Well done. We are still fighting. They are now suddenly claiming they never received 4 items when we have tracking and proof of receipt. It has just taken 10 months and more than 20 emails for them to come back with this.  We will persevere. :)

Shame we are all reduced to chasing and having to fight for our money back. Would have prefered to be able to trust this company.

I’m certain there is something amiss here with your issue, as you’ve paid for items that you haven’t received and you have proof of postage to prove it was sent. Also, if the tracking number shows that the item/items have been delivered, then they can’t blame Royal Mail. So I’m sure in this case you have every right to pursue it further, in a way of seeking legal advice. I hope you manage to resolve this one way or another.

Hopefully the refund I was issued turns up ok…