Autographs Acquired in 2022

Spacecadet is here

On 3/24/2022 at 7:16 AM, Raylenth said:

Says who?  You can clearly see that mine and Daniel's are different.

General consensus on various autograph groups on Facebook. There seems to be (from memory) 3 different variants but there are tell tale signs (I'm no expert, just passing on what I read). Also people have successfully had refunds when they challenged the authenticity.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, mpharris said:

General consensus on various autograph groups on Facebook. There seems to be (from memory) 3 different variants but there are tell tale signs (I'm no expert, just passing on what I read). Also people have successfully had refunds when they challenged the authenticity.

OK that is very interesting, and very sad.  It's good to know that they have been refunding though.  Even without having seen these discussions, if I message Waterstones about it at least I can say that I've heard they are auto pen and not actually signed by them then.  Thank you for letting me know.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2022 at 11:36 AM, natedammit said:

"HUGH! HUGH! PLEASE SIGN MY FANCY PIECE OF ARTWORK I'VE BOUGHT!!! HUGH! HUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!!!!!!!"

"The rest of you can just scribble on this notepad I suppose, whoever you are."

It's almost like you were there!

On 4/26/2022 at 11:37 AM, natedammit said:

For reals though I'm super jealous you got Hugh, he's so good in everything, not to mention gorgeous. 

Even my Mum said tonight that she'd just seen my pics and though he was attractive!  

• Like 1