Gold Pass/Diamond Pass Collection with Access

FanGirl

Hi, please can someone help?

I am going as a Carer for someone and they have applied for Access but, they have a Gold Pass entry ticket. Do they Collect their Access/Carer Pass at the same entry point as they collect their Gold Pass?

They have never been to the Spring event before, always the Summer one, so not sure if it is different?

At the summer events the collection of Gold Passes and Diamond Guest Passes (they have a Diamond Pass for Jodie too) have had an early pick up e.g the Thursday evening. So she is wondering if she would be allowed to pop down if there are the facilities to do so, on the Friday evening to collect them?

if not and they have to collect their Diamond Pass on the morning with their Gold Pass, will they be available in the same place? Obviously “wasting time” collecting DP means you are losing out on getting in “early” with the GP etc…

Thanks in advance for any help/clarification on these niggles

5 hours ago, FanGirl said:

Hi, please can someone help?

I am going as a Carer for someone and they have applied for Access but, they have a Gold Pass entry ticket. Do they Collect their Access/Carer Pass at the same entry point as they collect their Gold Pass?

They have never been to the Spring event before, always the Summer one, so not sure if it is different?

At the summer events the collection of Gold Passes and Diamond Guest Passes (they have a Diamond Pass for Jodie too) have had an early pick up e.g the Thursday evening. So she is wondering if she would be allowed to pop down if there are the facilities to do so, on the Friday evening to collect them?

if not and they have to collect their Diamond Pass on the morning with their Gold Pass, will they be available in the same place? Obviously “wasting time” collecting DP means you are losing out on getting in “early” with the GP etc…

Thanks in advance for any help/clarification on these niggles

Typically the Spring/Winter set ups are pretty much the same as Summer, just smaller, so entry points will be different as they don't book all the halls.  November I think, because I have a vague memory of people talking about it, they had a table set up inside somewhere where Access passes could be collected.  But I'm not sure where the collection point for Diamonds was (or it was the other way around, and they did Access at the entry door, but you had to go to a desk inside for the Diamonds).

November was different to usual though as they had a problem with the venue on their normal set up days and could only be there to set up on the Friday, not the Thursday as usual so they couldn't offer early collection of passes as they didn't have time.

There aren't any issues with set up this time, and as it's only a 2 day event, they should be setting up as normal on the Friday, and will hopefully be able to offer early collection of Gold/DP's as usual.

However all I can say at this point is that until they post what the entry and collection procedures will be, it's all assumption and we can't give you firm answers.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Typically the Spring/Winter set ups are pretty much the same as Summer, just smaller, so entry points will be different as they don't book all the halls.  November I think, because I have a vague memory of people talking about it, they had a table set up inside somewhere where Access passes could be collected.  But I'm not sure where the collection point for Diamonds was (or it was the other way around, and they did Access at the entry door, but you had to go to a desk inside for the Diamonds).

November was different to usual though as they had a problem with the venue on their normal set up days and could only be there to set up on the Friday, not the Thursday as usual so they couldn't offer early collection of passes as they didn't have time.

There aren't any issues with set up this time, and as it's only a 2 day event, they should be setting up as normal on the Friday, and will hopefully be able to offer early collection of Gold/DP's as usual.

However all I can say at this point is that until they post what the entry and collection procedures will be, it's all assumption and we can't give you firm answers.

I don’t recall any early pass pick ups for any show other than the main Summer LFCC, including the Spring and Winter shows, but I could be wrong.

• 1 month later...