Latest Guest Announcement - JODIE WHITTAKER

54 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I've now been told their gonna limit her auto to diamond pass only. I don't like all this Chinese whispers stuff 

I would take that with a pinch of salt. As, if she gets through all diamond passes by lunchtime for example. Then they are not going to turn people away. I'd say it is more feasible that they have said that the only way to make sure you get her autograph is getting the diamond pass. It could be that someone is trying to manage expectations with the recent good news that has been announced.

Of course this is guesswork

11 hours ago, Starbuck73 said:

Told by who? Unless it's by those who know (IE Jason or his staff), it's not true.

I think with a one day popular guest who's essentially sold out of DP's it's fair to say that she may not see many non DP people, but outside of MJF I don't think they have ever said with any other guest they were DP only.  On the other hand, I guess with covid and her being pregnant she may have asked for limits.  But as you say until something is said officially it's just a rumour, so I guess we will see.  

If it is true though they really should say as there will be people attending who might not of they know it's DP's only.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like Jodie was an absolute star and trooper yesterday. In addition to the two photo shoots and talk, she got through 300 DP folks AND another 300 on the VQ :o if true she must have come back to sign way after her talk too. Now that’s dedication!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Sounds like Jodie was an absolute star and trooper yesterday. In addition to the two photo shoots and talk, she got through 300 DP folks AND another 300 on the VQ :o if true she must have come back to sign way after her talk too. Now that’s dedication!

The talk ended at 7pm and we were ushered out.  Nobody said Jodie would still be signing so I really hope this isn't true.

On 2/27/2022 at 10:19 AM, Mayhem said:

She was absolutely lovely and a total trooper. The photo I got with her and Mandip has a special place in my heart now! It got to around half 4 and I was about to resign myself to her not being able to get through the Diamond passes. Even said that much so her!

Jodie was fantastic! I missed out on the diamond passes, so lined up early and a very generous person in front of me, took my Attack the Block poster with her item, to be signed. 

Jodie seemed genuinely pleased to see an Attack The Block item, which was nice to hear her reaction, and SO glad she's got a nice legible signature. Looking at the digital downloads, she got through over 1000 photos!!! Definitely a busy day for her!

• Like 1