• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Jodie Whittaker

Appearing: Saturday

Autograph: £75

Photo Shoot: £75

Green Screen Photo Shoot: £85

Double Shoot with Mandip Gill: £120

Talk: £25 (Includes exclusive Print)
Please note: The Talk is scheduled to take place at 6pm on Saturday evening.

Diamond Pass: £220
Standard Autograph
Standard Photo Shoot
Talk
Gift

Buy Tickets Now

The Doctor - Doctor Who

Beth Latimer - Broadchurch

Forum-Jodie-Whittaker-001.jpg.619f689d6629ed1dbf17b08f39f4641e.jpg

Forum-Jodie-Whittaker-002.jpg.f074c4f68ce68bd4cc21c686be78d278.jpg

Forum-Jodie-Whittaker-003.jpg.dd5b8509bff92c019d139c3d4114402f.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2092886

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Midnight said:

what are the chances that people with normal tickets will get her auto?

Without knowing how fast she signs as it's her first ever signing, or how chatty she will be. At this point its just guesswork i'm afraid. The official line has always been the only  way to make sure of a guest like this is to buy the diamond pass.  Sorry for not being any more help than this

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Midnight said:

7 hours ago, Mfahey79 said:

Without knowing how fast she signs as it's her first ever signing, or how chatty she will be. At this point its just guesswork i'm afraid. The official line has always been the only  way to make sure of a guest like this is to buy the diamond pass.  Sorry for not being any more help than this

Same.  If you are trying for her on VQ all you can really do is get there as early as possible to get as low a VQ number as possible and hope you get through, but it's always an issue with a rare/first time headliner, especially if they are only doing a day.  Alternatively if you want to just ensure you meet her, photo's are an option as barring problems and as long as you are at the shoot, you will get your photo.   If you can you can always use the send in service for an auto, it means you don't get to get it in person, but you'll get it.

• Like 2

If she's just doing one day, I am 99% behind buying a DP, because you're going to struggle otherwise imo. I can see why she was down for this event not summer because the Spring was struggling a bit for higher profile peeps.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 12:01 AM, Midnight said:

I've been wondering the same thing. Then again, it's less than a month and there's been no mention of anything selling out. Eccleston last Winter wasn't too hard to get (and it was only his 2nd in Europe, I believe?). Like the others said, be there early enough if you want to make sure.

3 hours ago, dogsoldierspoon said:

I've been wondering the same thing. Then again, it's less than a month and there's been no mention of anything selling out. Eccleston last Winter wasn't too hard to get (and it was only his 2nd in Europe, I believe?). Like the others said, be there early enough if you want to make sure.

She was down to her last 5 DP's yesterday but yeah, she's on batch 9 for solo's, batch 1 for the green screen, and batch 5 for the duo, so not the highest number of batches sold ever, Cumbers did far more, but that's a decent amount.  SM are good at getting through them though and as the batches are smaller numbers of people, it's not horrifically large numbers of people to get through.  

On 1/25/2022 at 11:30 PM, Mfahey79 said:

I've now been told their gonna limit her auto to diamond pass only. I don't like all this Chinese whispers stuff