Big first time guest

Rydog2k

According to the Facebook page there is a announcement this week that will “make the show” and is a “big first time guest,” curious what everyone’s thoughts is? I’ll get the iconic first thought out the way…

Harrison Ford?!

If it is a first timer that's a few names out including Jensen as he's done events.  Jodie is as always a possibility though I'm not so sure as they said they have been trying to get them for a while and whilst I never know if it's a formal thing or not, the Who mains don't usually do events until after their tenure on the show so it may be too soon for her to start, but who knows.

2 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Depends if that's first time anywhere in the world, or just first time in the UK of course...

Could just be a first time signer for Showmasters

1 hour ago, MAGIC MONKEY said:

So just to be clear is this big name for the Spring show or the flagship summer show?

The Spring show. That is why this was posted in the Spring forum.

“Are you guys ready for our humungously massive first time signer announcement!?

Join us tomorrow, Friday 14th Jan, at 7pm for this world exclusive guest! Everyone here is so excited!” 

From their Facebook page, not sure if I’m going to this event but it’s definitely making me consider if it’s that good 

Couple of thoughts we’ve just had the Harry Potter reunion maybe one of the big guns from that 

Rupert grint 

maggie smith 

Timothy spall

Others 

Stallone 

Harrison Ford lol 

Alfred Molina 

william Defoe 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rydog2k said:

The “humungously massive” is really making me think they’ve got someone amazing, I wonder if Bryan Cranston is a potential option or maybe Willem Dafoe 

It’s possible, but there have been times when they’ve said similar and the general public have not agreed with those types of remarks when the guest was announced. We shall see though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Starbug said:

Couple of thoughts we’ve just had the Harry Potter reunion maybe one of the big guns from that 

Rupert grint 

maggie smith 

Timothy spall

Others 

Stallone 

Harrison Ford lol 

Alfred Molina 

william Defoe 

Ford, Molina or Dafoe would definitely be awesome, any clue if Molina has done signings before?? As it seems to be a first timer 

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

It’s possible, but there have been times when they’ve said similar and the general public have not agreed with those types of remarks when the guest was announced. We shall see though.

Yeah you’re very right, just hoping it lives up to the hype as I’ve never seen them use those words before