Something to be considered for future photoshoots

I totally understand that some guests were happier having a separation screen during their photoshoots, and the way it was done with a black line along the leading edge of the screen and a black background meant that it was more or less invisible. However, could someone please mention to future guests that if they want their photoshoots done this way, to wear any colour other than black!

I’ve got a lovely photo of me next to Bernard Hill’s floating head!

Bernard Hill

• Like 1

3 hours ago, melliott1963 said:

I totally understand that some guests were happier having a separation screen during their photoshoots, and the way it was done with a black line along the leading edge of the screen and a black background meant that it was more or less invisible. However, could someone please mention to future guests that if they want their photoshoots done this way, to wear any colour other than black!

I’ve got a lovely photo of me next to Bernard Hill’s floating head!

Bernard Hill

Truly, a Boy from the Blackstuff…

• Like 1

The screened shoots were very impressive and I do think Shiwmasters deserve kudos for coming up with a way to make it the best of all the screened shoots I've seen from all the other events that used them, but yes, if it's potentially going to be used at future events I think they need a big and bold statement to attendees and guests alike to not wear black in it :D

On 11/22/2021 at 1:31 PM, Raylenth said:

The screened shoots were very impressive and I do think Shiwmasters deserve kudos for coming up with a way to make it the best of all the screened shoots I've seen from all the other events that used them, but yes, if it's potentially going to be used at future events I think they need a big and bold statement to attendees and guests alike to not wear black in it :D

My floating head next to Sandra Dickinson is quite funny :-D although the girl in the bag drop zone did suggest photo-shopping a body into it :-D my head on the rocks body, like it ;-)

• Haha 1

Funny as these shots are, did this issue not get noticed by the photographer at the time?

I wasn’t there, so I don’t know if the background was added later as in a green screen shot, but can’t help but think if it wasn’t, something could have been said/done to avoid the issue.

Personally I wouldn’t be happy with the photo - it’s funny but looks a bit ridiculous.