Replacement Tickets Help!

Last year I purchased a Diamond Pass for Robbie Coltrane, plus 2 entry tickets for Saturday, all on the same order. I have subsequently received replacement tickets for this weekend’s event for the Diamond Pass and one of the entry tickets, but not my daughter’s ticket. I’ve tried contacting Showmasters but so far haven’t heard anything back (no surprise there!). What are the chances of my daughter being able to get in with the original ticket?

32 minutes ago, melliott1963 said:

Last year I purchased a Diamond Pass for Robbie Coltrane, plus 2 entry tickets for Saturday, all on the same order. I have subsequently received replacement tickets for this weekend’s event for the Diamond Pass and one of the entry tickets, but not my daughter’s ticket. I’ve tried contacting Showmasters but so far haven’t heard anything back (no surprise there!). What are the chances of my daughter being able to get in with the original ticket?

If you have Printed tickets and the Original Emails... Go to the Original Email Ticket you bought (Entrance ticket) Scroll down on the ticket until you see Order Summary.... Highlighted is Manage and View which you can Click on... Click this and then print Tickets it will show your Entry Tickets with old 2020 Date but underneath that will be the New Date. Print this out and hopefully it works. This is what I have done.   If you are doing it on a Mobile then Try it as I have not tried it on a Mobile. Hooves cant press the buttons.. Let me know if it works and Hope that Helps. ^_^ Good Luck

5 hours ago, defender05 said:

Does the date on ticket matter, mine has both the original date and underneath the shows dates for November?

This is how my tickets originally looked. Both my entry tickets have, this week, now been replaced. However, at the same time, I’d ordered a Robbie Coltrane Diamond Pass. This ticket hadn’t been updated. When I went to collect it today, it failed to scan. Fortunately, they seemed to be aware there might be a problem and the person just wrote Robbie’s name on a blank Diamond Pass for me.

So you may find that your old tickets won’t scan tomorrow and your entry could be delayed. Does your ticket say “London Film & Comic Con Summer” or just “London Film & Comic Con”? If it’s the first one, then be prepared for it not to scan.