How long for the Autograph shop to respond?

melliott1963

Purchased 2 autographs last Saturday (6th Nov). When I got the confirmation, released I’d selected the wrong photo for one of the autographs. There is no way to either amend the order or cancel it and re- submit it, so I immediately emailed the shop asking if they could amend my order.

it is now the 14th and I’ve still not received a reply. How long do they normally take to reply, and what are the chances that my order will get amended?

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, mojoman said:

Well I pre-ordered a private signed photo of felicity jones back in September last year and never received my item and they are ignoring my emails now about a refund £174 I have lost 

If they aren't replying, contact your bank for a chargeback

I have a similar problem. I bought two signed photos last summer but not directly from the website, I used their EBay shop instead so could open a case. Chased them publicly on Facebook and got the items a month late...as a result however they blocked me on Facebook! According to Trustpilot this is a standard if extremly unethical practice with Showmasters.

Stupidly at the same time I bought these I put in pre- orders for July that then got moved to November. It did not occur to me that I should open a PayPal case as you can only do so 3 months from the purchase date so ...now that we never got our 5 sent-in items back or 3 of the autographs and Showmasters are not responding...well we are thinking police anti- fraud and small claims court as no other choise after more than half of year of problems.

Has anyone reversed a debit card charge successfully with the bank when PayPal was used please?