We need updates about next week.

**Kelsey**

They have DST this weekend so are probably all there and no one's in the office.  Unfortunately it means they have to prioritise dealing with that event before LFCC.  It's not usually like this so I guess you can say it's another result of all the covid reshuffling.

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

They have DST this weekend so are probably all there and no one's in the office.  Unfortunately it means they have to prioritise dealing with that event before LFCC.  It's not usually like this so I guess you can say it's another result of all the covid reshuffling.

Valid point yes, I suppose it will be revealed in the upcoming days 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jhamm said:

Tbh showmasters have been pretty much dead on here lately. Any info about stuff has been coming from other users who have been lucky enough to receive info via email etc

Well let’s be honest, Cons we’re dead the past year so everyone is just restarting. They have to regain their groove :P

14 hours ago, **Kelsey** said:

Why are Showmasters so quiet it's only next week & there hasn't been any updates what's happening??? I like to plan my day on Saturday before the event. NOT HAPPY :no:

Agree.   Was hoping schedule would have been out this weekend to allow planning/sorting days as not much time to do it during week with work etc but guess it is coming down to that.

Not ideal

3 hours ago, HeartDT said:

Agree.   Was hoping schedule would have been out this weekend to allow planning/sorting days as not much time to do it during week with work etc but guess it is coming down to that.

Not ideal

Indeed. Luckily for me I only plan on meeting a couple of guests over two days. So planning should be easy